Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Have You Cooked Today?

    After the clam meat was used up, the younger brothers and sisters quickly washed the dishes, cleaned up the remaining shells, and waited for the next competition.

    Su Yu drank tea slowly, and finally when she wanted to go back to the small kitchen to think about cooking, there was movement on the ring.

    A graceful figure, like a frightened bird, holding a brown wooden guqin in his arms

    , is none other than one of the assistants she has high hopes for now.

    "Second Senior Sister, Third Senior Brother!"

    Lu Yizhou looked flustered, and when he stood up on the ring, he realized that everyone else was in the audience. He hurried down and walked up to Su Yu.

    He blamed himself angrily, "I'm late." When

    everyone at Zhiqiong Peak saw him, they were greatly surprised, "Fourth Senior Brother, you have finally left the customs!"

    "Why didn't you wake me up, on the way I just came, I heard that there are more than 50 leaders who want to challenge us, how are you doing now?"

    Lu Yizhou was in a hurry.

    His blue robe was stained with dust, but he didn't care about it at all, and he lost his charm.

    Su Yu sighed.

    In the back kitchen, the most important thing is to be neat and tidy.

    Immediately, she squeezed the dust-dispelling formula, and patted him lightly, "Calm down. Why panic, I'm not eliminated."

    After hearing this, Lu Yizhou breathed a sigh of relief, and found that she was cleaning his robes, and his heart seemed to be nourished by warm water.

    "Thank you Second Senior Sister." There was some redness behind his ears.

    But soon he smiled wryly, "Second Senior Sister, it's all my fault. I have been in meditation so far, and I almost missed a major event. I heard on the road whether we are going to compete with Tiegang Peak today. Their strength in the Wupin rank is about Second and third."

    He said, then turned his head and looked around, frowning while watching, "Tiegang Peak Ji Tuo's double hammers are fierce, Jindan Middle Stage, I'll keep an eye on him later."

    Before the Qiongfeng disciples could speak, the brows of the nearby onlookers twitched.

    What are you staring at? Ji Tuogang's inner demons were all tossed out.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, you have great sword skills, so you are in charge of the second disciple of Tiegang Peak. I remember he is the peak of Foundation Establishment, you have to be careful." Lu Yizhou solemnly assigned, "Seventh Junior Sister..."

    Yan Yan coughed lightly.

    Hang Wan'er blinked.

    Wei Zhao in the wheelchair hesitated to speak.

    Or Su Yu couldn't listen anymore, and opened the monster map again, "Everyone has returned to the mountains, you have to wait until next year."

    Lu Yizhou nodded, "You really can't relax next year...next year?"

    He was in a daze.

    Just as they were about to ask again, a gust of saber wind roared towards them.

    "Wei Zhao! Tiegang Peak was defeated by you. I, Yunwu Peak, won't be like this. Let your juniors and sisters come up. We haven't fought for a year, so let you see my current saber skill gain!"