Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Have You Cooked Today?

    "To Qiongfeng, the third-class arena—successful defense!"

    The Discipline Hall in red robes judged the elders and announced the result.

    "Go to Qiongfeng, get the third grade!" The audience was

    in an uproar.

    Originally fifty-eight peaks signed up for the challenge, but fifty-two gave up.

    After Yunwu Peak, no rankless peak dared to step up to Qiongfeng's ring guarding arena.

    At this moment, Yunwu Peak suffered a disastrous defeat, and the ranks up to Qiongfeng's third rank remained unchanged.

    On the first day, he successfully defended the ring!

    It sounds ridiculous, but no one dares to question it.

    The momentum of this group arena is huge, no less than a third-ranked versus third-ranked match.

    In the arena, Xu Meng, who was in the middle stage of Jindan, lost a lot of blood and is still in a coma.

    After a brief investigation, the ruling elder waved his hand, "It's all right, let's go to heal quickly."

    But when he turned his head to see Qiongfeng, he frowned.

    Lu Yizhou's consciousness is exhausted, this is not bad.

    But looking at Yan Yan, who had his eyes closed tightly and was spitting out blood, anger appeared on the face of the adjudicating elder.

    "Stupid, forcibly taking pills to improve one's cultivation level, the dantian is overdrawn, and now both energy and blood are empty! Originally, the way of swordsmanship can be expected, but now it is fueled by pills, the foundation is not stable, and the state of mind is not enough. It will be even more difficult when it comes to the threshold of the golden elixir. "

    Wei Zhao's original joy froze.

    The joy of all Qiongfeng disciples disappeared.

    The ruling elder shook his sleeves, "Find some elixir to nourish qi and blood, and heal the wound first. After recovering, go to the Meditation Institute to consolidate your cultivation!" After finishing

    speaking, he shrank his ground and stepped out of the tower.

    Wei Zhao hurriedly said, "Thank you, elder, for your guidance!"

    A group of seniors and younger sisters immediately surrounded Lu Yizhou and Yan Yan, very worried.

    "It's rare for a third-class arena to be so tragic in previous years."

    "There is no way out at Qiongfeng, and the golden core is not there, so we can only build a foundation to resist."

    "This injury will not recover in a short time. Twenty days later, the Elder Hall will have a test Right? At that time, the order of the third-class peak will be determined, and a group of wounded at Qiongfeng will have no chance to show off. It seems that it is the end again—"

    "What are you panicking about!"

    Everyone was discussing, but a clear and beautiful voice came from From Qiongfeng's audience seat came faintly.

    This voice was a little strange to them.

    Turning her head to look, she saw the female cultivator in ginger dress sitting on the seat of the peak master of Zhiqiong Peak, her eyebrows and eyes were like stars, and her red lips were like autumn maple leaves. Very calm.