Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    "Second Senior Sister, you're getting devilish again. It really is the guy who drank all the mandarin ducks!

    Hang Wan'er rushed into the back kitchen in an instant.

    Su Yu was just checking the ants climbing the tree that the three spirits had completed together. He raised his eyebrows when

    he heard that." The demons have seized their homes? "

    Hang Wan'er shook her head, "It's not about seizing the house." He was an undercover agent of the Mozu. He tried to eat ants climbing a tree - scouting Danhou, and the demonic energy in his body came out. "

    "The demons are so mad that they want to lurk into our seven-story pagoda, but they still can't escape the second senior sister's palm. He drank the scouting pill soup until there was no drop left, and the fox's tail was exposed." "

    Cough.

    Su Yu touched the center of his eyebrows.

    The first thought was that the demons are so economical about food.

    " Let's go and see. "

    With her hands behind her back, as the master of the seven-story pagoda, she took Hang Wan'er and the other three spirits to the fourth floor of the pagoda in one step . She

    saw a tall guy in a black robe and a hood.

    He was being held by Yu Dong The nine-pillar abacus locks the throat, and both legs are sunk in the soil of the earth spirit. The

    thick arms are imprisoned by Qingxuan's several tall bamboos, tied behind him, and cannot move.

    "I am not a demon—— You are wrong! Mo Sang shouted, unable to resist.

    But Yu Dong laughed, "Don't pretend, it's you." Elder Qingxuan, take off his hat, the demons must have horns. "

    Mo Sang's complexion changed drastically, and he struggled crazily in the soil.

    Su Yu looked at him with his hands behind his back.

    A kitchen shovel flew out of the Five Elements Pagoda and lifted his hood. For a moment, Mo     Sang

    's face was ashen. Yes

.

    Sweat, tears, and the devilish energy will leak out...

    "Sure enough, you have magic horns—" Yu Dong looked at his forehead and shouted, but stopped in the middle of shouting.

    Everyone saw that this white-skinned demon did have two horns on its forehead, but it was on the verge of falling, and it seemed that it would fall off if it touched it slightly.

    It is completely different from the demons drawn in the manuscripts of the past dynasties.

    "Wait, brother, your magic horn... did you stick it on yourself? It's about to fall off."

    Mo Sang: "...???"

    How could the horn fall off!

    Since the demons have grown up, the horns have broken out on their foreheads.

    The higher the cultivation level, the more circles on the horns of the demon, which is a symbol of the status and strength of the demon clan.

    He struggled and wanted to touch it, but when he moved, he heard two clicks.