Chapter 100

Chapter 100 Did You Cook Today?

    On the Qiongfeng, the sky was pitch black.

    Hong Yun lit up half of the sky with his own power, and illuminated the back kitchen for Su Yu, letting the light shine on the faces of every demon who was trying to 'suck the dust'.

    The demonic energy of the demon master—macaroni—Xiao Muge (the vacuum of demonic energy)—the demonic energy is sent to the demons.

    The scene where only the demon master and one demon are injured has been achieved!

    Four-sevenths of the demon masters and demons in the demon lord's army, as if they had eaten the top magic pill, and were illuminated by Hong Yun's warm sunlight, they all showed sincere smiles, and their eyes were shining brightly.

    It's tears of happiness~

    Seeing their expressions, Hong Yun's heart moved, and he saluted Su Yu who was about to attack the 'dish' next.

    "Little nephew Su, thank you for waking me up."

    Without the ink pill back then, there would be no Hong Yun who illuminates the two races of humans and demons today.

    Su Yu looked up, and saw Hong Yun talking, a dazzling light flashed on his body, and a diamond-like primordial spirit condensed.

    He stepped into Huashen with one step.

    In this critical juncture of human and demon survival in the dark night, he finally understood the significance of Sunlight to this world.

    The mouth corners of Elder Zhang and Taoist Mu twitched.

    "Where is the crisis now?"

    Their robes were all messed up, and they didn't even have a chance to play.

    It's really off the mark.

    "I'm going to entangle that three-sevenths disobedient Demon Commander!" The four-yuan infant in Mu Dao's body suddenly showed a whirlwind, and rushed towards the arena of chaos like a blender.

    Elder Zhang also rushed in.

    Su Yu wanted to stop them before it was too late, Qingxuan had already stood up flutteringly, and the green bamboos were scattered.

    If you go fast, there will be enemies. Go slowly, the enemy is gone.

    They are anxious.

    But as soon as he rushed in, a piece of stinky tofu wiped Elder Zhang's face and flew towards three-sevenths of the enemy army.

    A ball of dumpling wrappers almost wrapped up Mu Taoist and headed towards the enemy.

    The leftover bone in the wings—there was still a trace of Mo Tao's saliva, flew past Qingxuan's hair, and locked the opponent's Mo Shuai's small throat.

    The elders of the various factions who rushed in were forced to stop.

    Jin Haotian, Shui Qianxi and others, floating in the air, have already skillfully ate melon seeds. While watching the battle situation, they spit out the melon seed shells downward with relish, "Look at my machine gun - bah bah bah..."

    "The elder flashed and accidentally injured me!" No matter!"

    A sixth-grade melon seed shell will take away two or three demon pawns.

    All the elders: "..."

    All the demons were in chaos.

    Three-sevenths of the demons are in pain.