Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The joy of Master Su lies in cooking and managing the kitchen.

    Especially in the face of some challenges.

    She felt that this world of cultivating immortals was constantly giving her questions, constantly testing whether there were any omissions in her skills over the past few years.

    Golden Elixir.

    Su Yu looked at Wei Zhao with his hands behind his back.

    Only in this way can Master Su's eager and itchy fingers be hidden.

    In the face of critically ill patients, what she should persuade is still to persuade.

    "Third Junior Brother, although I can try it, your golden elixir is damaged. If you take the elixir by mistake, what will happen to you?"

    Su Yu had been restraining himself before.

    Even if there is the Five Elements Pot, she doesn't want to try it on the wounded and sick.

    "There will always be a clue to the spirit herbs related to these pills..."

    Wei Zhao looked up, his sharp-edged face was extremely firm at the moment, "Senior sister, all the spirit herbs needed for alchemy have been bought by Tianshengzong."

    Tianshengzong .

    The heroine of the novel?

    Su Yu raised her forehead, she almost forgot about the heroine.

    Master Su manages a lot of things every day, manages the kitchen, and trains his assistants, so he has no time to pay attention to this person.

    But after saying this, she also remembered that there seems to be a plot in the novel, the heroine collected spiritual materials from all over the world, and later healed the Buddhist disciple of the Buddha sect.

    As for the spiritual material, the novel did not mention it in detail.

    But after this plot, the heroine won the admiration of the Buddha. Later, the Tiansheng Sect and the Buddha Sect allied and joined forces, which quickly made the Nanxun faction lose the right to speak in the southern border.

    Wei Zhao clenched his fist and looked at Su Yu, "Second Senior Sister, I didn't know how long I would have to wait. When I heard what Chen Shuxin said in front of Bitao Mountain, I was no longer obsessed with reuniting the Golden Pill."

    "Tianshengzong His strength is not comparable to ours in Nanxun now." He smiled wryly.

    However, Wei Zhao stared at Su Yu with hope in his eyes, "Second Senior Sister, your Hundred-layer Foundation Establishment Pill can allow Yu Dong to build a second foundation, which is completely different from the Foundation Establishment Pill at the exchange office. Your white flower honey wine can Let a certain Nascent Soul linger around, and don’t hesitate to give it a magic weapon.”

    The weird incident of the heavenly treasure in the small kitchen was finally identified by Elder Zhang as some old and unrefined Nascent Soul guy, who took a fancy to her wine pill, but didn’t want to reveal it Because of her identity, she secretly came to exchange magic weapons with her.

    "Senior Sister, there are no complicated swordsmanship in my Dao of the Sword, just a straight word."

    "I trust my intuition!"

    "I bet the Bujin Pill that Second Senior Sister refines must be different from the exchange office! Sister is an experimenter who refines new alchemy!"