Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The treasure that Second Senior Sister refined is really good.

    But this fat and fragrant smell of hoof meat... is really unique.

    Hang Wan'er fell on the bed, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

    "Seventh Junior Sister, you are awake, hurry up and try to mobilize your spiritual power to untie the rope." Wei Zhao saw her get up and said hastily.

    Hang Wan'er struggled towards him and Su Yu, who was standing with her hands behind her back, and nodded obediently, but just as she stretched out her right hand to make a gesture, she raised her head and said, "Senior brother, I can't move..."

    Wei Zhao:

    Two The rope made by the senior sister was so fierce that the monks in the early stage of foundation establishment could not break free day and night.

    If it was released during the Grand Competition, wouldn't the Foundation Establishment opponents be unable to move and would be able to capture it easily?

    "There are also... a few suspected monsters, as if they have been stepped on me. I still feel a little weak in my hands and feet, and my chest feels tight."

    "Twelve hooves," Su Yu corrected calmly, "Your sixth brother bought them back. Yes ."

    She made three meals in a row in the past few days.

    Wei Zhao:

    This spiritual weapon has dual functions of binding and attacking, and it may have entered the third rank.

    He looked at Su Yu in a daze.

    But Su Yu looked at junior sister 'Silkworm Chrysalis' with great concern, "Why don't you call the sixth junior brother back?"

    Only the foundation-building period can unlock the formula of the foundation-building period.

    Now on the peak, except for Lu Yizhou who is in seclusion, no one has a higher level of cultivation than Hang Wan'er. If you want to break free, you have to find Yan Yan and come back.

    "Don't!" Hang Wan'er felt hot all over.

    It's too embarrassing. She tied herself up and couldn't untie herself. Even Sixth Senior Brother, she didn't want him to know.

    "I... just wait."

    "Anyway, I'm also fasting, so I'll just sleep."

    After thinking for a while, Wei Zhao nodded, "Well, it's just a punishment for your reckless behavior this time. Think twice before you act. When you provoke powerful monks, you must outsmart them, take them slowly, and don't hit the stone with an egg." After finishing

    speaking, he looked carefully. Xiang Suyu.

    "Second Senior Sister, do you have anything else to teach Seventh Junior Sister?"

    Su Yu glanced at him appreciatively, "No, what you said is very good."

    Lu Yizhou's character is soft, Yan Yan is shy and alone, and he is still this Third Junior Brother Wei Zhao is most suitable for the management position and assists her in coordinating the overall situation.

    He should also return to work sooner.

    "Last time I heard from Yizhou that there is a panacea that can repair your meridians and golden pills. Do you know the name of the specific panacea?"