Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    The twelfth floor of Zangshu Pavilion was suffocating.

    Zhiqiongfeng has completed the second question test, and now the projection array is already relaying the peak test results on other floors.

    But now they are even more amazed and speechless than when they were able to read the Wordless Book of Heaven.

    They looked at the hundreds of layers of pills in front of them, the sides of the densely stacked pills, and they all took a step back.

    This is Zhujidan?

    "Second senior sister, is this...for me alone?" Zhao Ran couldn't help touching his dantian.

    He doubts himself now.

    He suspected that his dantian couldn't hold such a large and multi-layered foundation building.

    "For the time being, you are the only one who wants to build the foundation."

    Su Yu nodded.

    "You can eat as much as you can."

    Zhao Ran took a deep breath.

    Thus, Zhiqiong Peak disciples were divided into two parts.

    On one side are the disciples who are still comprehending the Wordless Heavenly Book and are about to enter samadhi.

    On the one side were those who watched Zhao Ran swallow the hundred layers of Foundation Establishment Pill.

    "It's nothing, it's just a hundred layers. The senior sister originally wanted to make a thousand layers, but," Su Yu felt that his dantian five-element spiritual power was temporarily strained, and looked at Zhao Ran regretfully, "Hundred layers, maybe it's the most suitable opportunity for you. "

    In the mille-feuille category, she finally chose the more compact mille-feuille cake.

    This Dan is a derivative of mille-feuille.

    Do you think the foundation is not stable enough? Then lay a few more layers. Each layer of Master Su's thousand-layer cake is pressed firmly enough, and the details of each layer are almost the same. From top to bottom, there is no inclination angle, it is like a hundred-foot-high building rising from the ground.

    Guaranteed to be stable.

    Sitting in the wheelchair, Wei Zhao was shocked and frightened when he heard it, "Second senior sister felt something when she was refining alchemy, it should be a revelation from heaven. The elixir is too powerful, and Xiao Shiliu may not be able to swallow it safely."

    Zhu Jidan originally had no What is dangerous is just a kind of guidance for Qi refining disciples on how to build a foundation.

    However, this 100-layer Foundation Establishment Pill, I have never seen it before.

    It looks very simple.

    But Su Yu coughed lightly, and called Zhao Ran who was about to put down his chopsticks, "Don't worry, you have to try it before taking it to see if there are any side effects."

    Foundation establishment is the foundation of immortal cultivation, and she dared not mess around.

    Master Su has always believed in bold practice and careful verification.

    If not, she also has mille-feuille cakes, mille-feuille cakes, Shandong pancakes, and cloud cakes, and she can try them all.

    Su Yu pondered, "What will happen if Zhuji takes Zhuji Dan? Will something happen?"