Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Transcending the Tribulation and Ascension has never happened in many years.

    When the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation hovered over the top of Zhiqiong Peak, forming a large thick cloud of thunder, the crowd and demons who were celebrating their success did not react for a moment.

    It wasn't until Xiao Muge stood up holding the sword that everyone reacted quickly.

    "Are you about to ascend?"

    "Fellow Daoist Xiao's catastrophe is too great, right? Ninety-nine and eighty-one?"

    "Seeing this day, I suddenly don't want to ascend—"

    "According to ancient records, the thunder catastrophe that appeared at the beginning, It's just the first round... that's what Junior Sister Su said, the appetizer."

    Su Yu's eyes twitched, and he raised his head following everyone's discussion, and in an instant he saw fangs and claws in the air, crackling, each of which was 80% thicker than her waist. A purple-red thunder calamity.

    Her first action was to put away the amphora cast iron cauldron in her hand.

    This pan conducts electricity.

    Master Su was scared.

    But in the next action, she took out a few gingerbread houses and unsold Mole's moving castle, and handed them out.

    "Traversing robbery package, how about?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Xiao Muge: "..."

    After she finished speaking, she wondered if she had violated the rules of heaven and provoked the majesty of the sky thunder, and eighty-one sky thunders blasted the ground Chop to the top of Xiao Muge's head.

    He took a deep look at Su Yu.

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    Xiao Muge's energy came out through his body, and the Jasper sword went up to his head. Eighty-one thunderbolts cut off three strands of his hair and penetrated along the top of his head, bathing his whole body in a thunder calamity. constantly.

    Soon the black clothes were torn inch by inch.

    But Xiao Muge himself was also overwhelmed by the thunder, and everyone couldn't look directly at it.

    He gradually rose in the thunder light, looked down at the crowd at Zhiqiong Peak, and glanced at the reluctant but adoring gazes of Taoist Mu and all his juniors and sisters, "Master, juniors and sisters, don't miss your morning lessons and late work. Take care. "

    He didn't fly for a long time, just to save everyone's luck.

    And now, everything has been resolved.

    "Eldest brother..." Wei Zhao couldn't help but took a step forward.

    Yan Yan has to follow.

    But Taoist Mu stopped them solemnly, "Don't get close, or you will be regarded as assistance by the Heavenly Tribulation, and the power of the Thunder Tribulation will be superimposed."

    Holding the wine glass, Mu Taoist sighed at Xiao Muge, "I didn't expect you to be a big disciple first. Take a step. Don't worry, I will fly up to accompany you soon as a teacher. We will go to Qiongfeng, your second junior sister, third junior brother... Now the talents are very good, and one day our master and apprentice will be reunited in the sky!"