Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In the questioning formation, the sword energy was gone.

    Get over it!

    Yan Yan held the slightly warm Dragon Scale Sword and stared blankly at the empty white porcelain bone dish in the mustard seed bag.

    This ossuary reminded him that everything was not an illusion.

    it is true.

    She really refined the elixir that allowed him to comprehend the sword intent and enhance the sword heart.

    It's just that this pill is not given to monks, but fed back to Spirit Sword!

    He has never seen such a wonderful thing in the sect classics.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, Second Senior Sister is working hard for us now, and has given a lot... After a long time, you will understand..."

    Yan Yan lost his mind.

    After paying half the salary, he looked at the blood-stained Dragon Scale Sword in his hand. He pursed his lips tightly, squeezed the Shui Ling Jue to rinse every corner of the sword body, and then applied the Dust-Removing Jue, carefully wiping it with a snow-white cotton cloth, before cherishing it. Carefully place in a mustard bag.

    After finishing, the corners of his mouth relaxed a little.

    But just as he was about to walk out of the questioning formation, a loud shout came from outside.

    "Stinky boy, get out of here!"

    Moment of asking heart array opened, Yan Yan was caught out of the array by a strong suction.

    "Stinky boy, you actually sucked the sword energy in my formation!"

    Under the cypress tree, a sleepy, white-haired old man in a patchwork robe, blowing his beard and staring, "Who taught you this? It's your old man who is not ashamed." My master is still that Senior Brother Jindan!"

    Yan Yan was stunned.

    Inhale sword energy? He resisted so much that he didn't touch the mustard bag.

    Just now he was as natural as drinking water, as if there was a feeling that the spirit sword had absorbed the surrounding sword energy.

    He was stunned.

    It is not a big brother, nor is it taught by a master.

    The slender figure in the turmeric skirt suddenly appeared in his mind.

    The refining of the Dragon Scale Sword incorporates the Cloud Swallowing Demon Flower.

    Its stamens are like needles, piercing the prey, and can be dragged into the buds to devour and suck. Could it be that his sword can also absorb sword energy that does not belong to him?

    Is this the characteristic of the dragon scale sword after being upgraded to a third-grade spiritual weapon?

    "The person who taught you this way is amazing, but in the end, you can make yourself so miserable, brat?" The white-robed old man looked at Yan Yan's blood, and was extremely disgusted.

    Yan Yan had a strange expression.

    He entered the mountain late, and he didn't know that she was such a genius who could not lose to the elder brother.

    She can refine the sword pill that transforms the spirit sword, which shows how much talent she has in the way of swords. Such a genius has become a waste, if it is him, can he keep his mind from being destroyed?