Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    When Su Yu made the second Magic Mirror Treasure, it happened that Xiao Muge's avatar No. 115 - a new takeaway worker arrived.

    "I'm sorry, I'll bear the cost of the damage to No. 67 just now."

    Under the guidance of Bi Yugui and Mu Daoren, each of Xiao Muge's avatars took on a different appearance.

    This Su Yu looked up, but didn't recognize him.

    It is the image of a devil.

    She put the new magic mirror treasure in the takeaway lotus leaf box made by Hang Wan'er, and handed it to him immediately.

    A regular boss must consider all aspects of employees.

    "It's okay, logically, I should also buy traffic accident insurance for you."

    Xiao Muge No. 115 was stunned for a moment, and quickly said, "I'll send this over first, and Clone No. 1 will take back the copy later. Takeaway from the lost magic mirror."

    Dan Bao, who was moving the Dan car, had a mixture of human and devil spirits, which easily caused unnecessary troubles.

    But what they bumped into was the level of the magic commander. Except for clones one to three, the others are currently at the level of Nascent Soul and Golden Core, and they cannot compete with the magic commander.

    When Su Yu heard this, he paused.

    Mo Mie, who was cross-cultivating plants next to him, walked to the side of the Dan car, "The other demon commanders spend most of their time in the city lord's mansion. Could it be that Xiao Daojun met the one from the evil glutton city where the magic map is?"

    He quickly asked Su Yu Explain, "The Evil City is the poorest of the seven cities. It is delicious from top to bottom. The commander-in-chief even ate up all the magic food in the city. In the past few years, every time it was his meal time, he would go to Foraging in a specific wilderness, so that he can't control the food from the demons in the city, or even..."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Mo Mie lowered his voice, and his face was a bit dignified, "We even suspect that he is approaching the limit, and the devil energy in his body is gradually unable to be suppressed. When his appetite breaks through everything, he may also devour the devil soldiers and people around him."

    Speaking of this, move Everyone in Danche stopped their hands, their expressions were not very good-looking.

    "So, ten years ago, he demarcated a territory of the evil gluttonous city as his eating place. No other demon people or pawns could enter.

    Every household in the two magic cities closest to the evil gluttonous city knew that it was a forbidden place. , can’t go.”

    Mo Mie said, looking at Xiao Muge No. 115.

    No. 115 immediately touched his nose, "It's my problem. Because my real body is powerful, No. 67 forgot that he was just a golden core."

    Mo Mie: "..."

    Su Yu: "... "

    This is the big brother's troubles.

    Too strong.

    It is inevitable to underestimate the enemy.

    "The magic mirror fell into the hands of the demon who was overwhelmed by appetite—" Consciousness No. 115 This is a major problem.