Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Wasteland Town.

    Xiuxian Festival Street.

    What should I do if I went shopping and broke someone else's shop?

    The three sisters of Shuilingmen face this important problem.

    At this moment, there are hundreds of small holes pierced by darts and water swords on the walls and floors of Nanxun's shop.

    After destroying a circle, the silver second-grade dart fell into Mu Rong's hands spiritually.

    Everyone gets their booty.

    As soon as he took a breath, Yu Dong on the first floor came up with a smile on his face holding his abacus, his peach blossom eyes sparkling.

    "Three guests, three sets of tables and chairs were damaged in the store, two treasure racks upstairs and downstairs, wooden boards on the floor and walls, two second-rank defensive formations were damaged, and several first-rank magic weapons and second-rank magic weapons totaled 523,000 Six..."

    They are finished!

    But instead, he heard a clear and beautiful voice from inside the beaded curtain.

    "If you don't have spirit stones, you can also help pay off the debt."

    Looking up, they saw Yu Dong respectfully saying yes to the bead curtain with his abacus in his hands.

    Hang Wan'er opened the bead curtain.

    A piece of turmeric sleeve was pinched by a bear paw exuding a terrifying Nascent Soul aura.

    A pair of short bear legs stepped on the water-stained floor outside very roundly, and stepped on the pond curiously, splashing mercury on the turmeric dress.

    "Don't be naughty, Xiong Feng." The

    slender fingers pressed on its head where three halos of monster beasts faintly appeared, and patted it twice.

    Immediately, Xiao Ning saw this third-grade high-grade monster that could slap all three of them to death with one palm, so she let out a soft groan, and rubbed the two bear ears on her forehead against her palm.

    Reluctantly, but still retracted the short legs into the bead curtain.

    Third Grade Gang Bear?

    He is about to step into Yuanying, and he is so obedient. So the one sitting in the bead curtain is the beast master?

    So strong.

    Master once said that monks who can control monsters have amazing spiritual consciousness, at least two small realms higher than the same level.

    To control a third-grade gang bear, the consciousness of a beast master is at least as strong as that of a nascent soul!

    Xiao Xiao couldn't help but look up, and saw the other side's exposed half of her cheek.

    The neck is slender and slender, and the cheeks are beautifully lined.

    It turned out to be very young.

    Xiao Ning's eyes were amazed.

    For some reason, it reminded her of Miss Mei Zhen'er of Tianshengzong. It is also a genius who is only twenty, and has already reached the Nascent Soul.

    But when I was recalling... I saw a spiritual fire ignited between the hands of the woman in the turmeric dress.

    A cast iron cauldron flew into the air.