Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Did You Cook Today?

    Throughout the Dabi floor, all eyes were on the five people who were in good spirits on Zhiqiong Peak.

    There is no such thing as exhaustion of aura.

    "What's going on here? The foundation building that used the Qiankun Ruler was exhausted just now."

    "Yes, could it be that he took the Spiritual Tonic Pill?"

    "What nonsense, a Spiritual Tonic Pill can only restore 20%. But Look at him, does this look like he has recovered to 20%?"

    Everyone looked, and saw Yu Dong in blue clothes and holding a ruler in his hand, standing in the front row of the Zhiqiong five.

    At this time, the ink hair was fluttering, and the eyes were like torches. Not to mention the spiritual energy in the whole body was full of surging, even the strands of hair seemed to be shining brightly, as if the energy was about to overflow.

    Whose nourishing elixir can do this after taking it?

    The five members of Zhenxuanfeng had long been waiting for the challenger positions in the ring, and at this moment they walked up to the ring with solemn faces.

    On the first day of the big competition, their peak master was not present. If they won this challenge, their master would be present if they were Zhenxuan Peak guarding the ring.

    Now, they are only leading the team, Zhou Yu, who has just stepped into the early stage of Golden Core.

    "Don't get confused, even if they have an effective elixir, at most one or two," Zhou Yu gritted his teeth, and comforted his juniors and sisters, "First use up this female cultivator's spiritual power and get out of the ring.

    " All eyes lit up, and they responded immediately.

    The ruling elder immediately lit incense and flew into the copper tripod, "Start—"

    Zhou Yu nodded, took a step forward, and cupped his hands to the five people at Zhiqiong Peak, "Please advise."

    Before he finished speaking, he was tied up by Hang Wan'er's five fairy rope bound.

    A crowd of onlookers: "..."

    But just for a moment, when Zhou Yu was about to be knocked off the ring by Hang Wan'er's double hairpins, the junior brother behind him immediately released an iron hook and threw him high into the ring.

    The Shuangchai that Hang Wan'er rushed to later missed.

    Her willow eyebrows raised involuntarily.

    Even if all four of Zhenxuanfeng were knocked off the ring, Zhou Yu would still be intact.

    As long as Jindan is there, Zhenxuanfeng will have a final chance of winning!

    Hang Wan'er's face darkened, "Fifth Senior Brother, Sixth Senior Brother, let's defeat those four with all our strength!"

    She didn't dare to separate one or two of the Five Immortal Rope from Zhou Yu.

    Zhenxuanfeng has a long spiritual power, if she takes it off and Zhou Yu breaks the Five Immortals rope ahead of time, it will be a failure.

    Yan Yan and Yu Dong don't need her to say, the eighteen swords are united, the universe is bright, and they have already attacked the four.

    "I think Zhenxuan Peak can win!"

    "That's right, as long as you die at Qiongfeng Peak!"

    "In the final analysis, Changying Peak was unlucky just now. Its strength is not bad, but it was not prepared." The