Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    After arriving at Qiongfeng, the small kitchen is seated backwards.

    Xiao Muge looked at the second junior sister in front of her, whose clothes were as bright as the sun, but she couldn't hide her bright eyebrows, and found that she was very different from before.

    Su Yu also took advantage of the opportunity to see him, and immediately raised his neck slowly.

    He really came back earlier than the novel.

    But Master Su quickly stared in astonishment from the reclining chair.

    Looking at the layers of white cloth wrapped in his hands, she was surprised, "Who did this?"

    Master Su remembered these hands.

    When it was handed over to her at the time of the small seal of the master of Qiongfeng Peak, the joints were distinct, slender and strong, without calluses and wounds, if it was a face-to-face, it would be a must.

    Such superb products should be included in her back kitchen and become the successor of the white case.

    But now layer upon layer of gauze, Master Su's heart tightened.

    There are many white papers in the world, but there are few natural masters.

    Xiao Muge looked at her with such worried eyes, and his Dao heart, which had always gone with the flow, trembled slightly for no reason.

    Can't help but feel that the hands being watched are a little hot.

    "...It was wrapped up by the elder brother himself, no problem."

    After hearing this, Su Yu noticed that the way the white cloth was wrapped was quite neat, and the roots seemed to be equidistant, without gaps and felt graceful and not messy.

    This is really a good hand for making zongzi.

    Seventh Junior Sister has practiced for a long time, but she is not as beautiful and meticulous as him.

    Su Yu's eyes lit up, "How long are you going to stay this time?"

    Second Junior Sister needs him.

    Xiao Muge was stared at by her bright eyes, and through a bamboo hat, he couldn't say that he would be ascended in a few years at most.

    Just as he was about to speak, a mirage-like phantom loomed over the north sky.

    Twelve bells, which symbolize the highest affairs in Nanxun, resounded in Nanxun.

    Su Yu immediately raised his jade-like pretty face that was not infected by the spiritual fire of the back kitchen, and stared into the air.

    When Xiao Muge saw her pink cheeks and red lips, he couldn't help being fascinated, even the vision of the sky couldn't catch his eyes.

    But after a while, he saw that Dan's lips opened up and down, and her slender fingers held up a jasper teacup, making her hands bright as snow.

    A clear but not weak voice resounded from Su Yu's lips like pearls of pearls.

    "It seems to be a big event. Well, Seventh Junior Sister, let my senior brothers come back."

    Xiao Muge: "..."

    He said immediately, "Junior Sister, this is the prophecy of the Sakyamuni."

    Both Su Yu and Hang Wan'er were taken aback .

    The three that Sakyamuni gave were eventually bought by several sects in the northern border.