Chapter 107

Chapter 107 End of Text

    Day after day, year after year.

    Su Yu and Xiao Muge pass food between the two worlds through the vegetable basket road every day.

    According to him, the number of Tianjie delivery staff has been expanded.

    Several evil phoenixes released after serving their sentences have all reformed and are very happy to do these jobs.

    Su Yu only makes five orders a day.

    It's just that sometimes the delivery addresses are very weird, and there are hidden caves all over the fairy world, and the couriers are also very hard.

    Three and a half years old Tianlei also quickly found a successor.

    In the past few years, the human world has been resounding from time to time.

    "Second Junior Sister, the ceremony for you... to welcome the immortals is ready."

    Xiao Muge and Bi Yugui, pulling the sky-reaching rope, looked down at her.

    "You can choose a good day and an auspicious day to ascend."

    They searched through the records of welcoming immortals in the fairy world, and went back tens of thousands of years, but they couldn't find a higher-standard preparation than theirs.

    I only owe Dongfeng.

    Su Yu handed him the takeaway, and found Hang Wan'er beside him winking.

    "Hey, you guys should be more serious during the business hours."

    Hang Wan'er immediately gave the elder brother a look and taught the other disciples.

    "Look at what the second senior sister is doing!"

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows, looked at Xiao Muge, and nodded at him with a smile.

    "I also feel that the day of my ascension is approaching this time." The

    monk felt that his ascension was approaching.

    It was a call from above, as if something was attracting her.

    Walking on the road for the past few days, she felt that her consciousness was light and light, as if she was about to fly.

    "I'll sort it out again to see if I missed anything."

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    Moving is a painstaking job that requires meticulous care.

    Especially to move the whole back kitchen up.

    Of course, most materials cannot be brought to the upper bound.

    So it is mainly the inventory of the kitchen staff, and some handover work, such as how to maintain the road to heaven.

    At present, the recruitment of new successors has been completed.

    Rong Xing of Jiuyao Mountain, Xue Ning of Ice Lingzong...the five major attribute sects, all of them are willing to continue to succeed on this ladder.

    Su Yu also left some pointers.

    Not only her, but the rest of Zhiqiong Peak felt that it was difficult for them to advance even an inch in this mortal world.

    It seems that Mu Taoists are already struggling to suppress and delay their ascension.

    Because this time he didn't want to leave his disciples behind and left first.