Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    "Su Yu, you are the head of the four palaces in the future!"

    Lei Wushang roared angrily.

    "Do you dare to come out of the magic weapon of defense and fight against me alone?"

    Hang Wan'er in the gingerbread house opened her mouth, and Jin Haotian stopped his chopsticks in surprise.

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Lei Wushang flew outside the gingerbread house, shouting angrily, "Come out, and let me see your abilities!"

    Hang Wan'er took a deep breath.

    Who gave him the courage?

    They all broke into a cold sweat for Lei Wushang.

    Su Yu glanced at the mustard seed bag, and looked lazily at Nanxun's disciples, "What do you want to eat tonight? How about senior sister making a pee pill treasure?"

    Hang Wan'er: "..."

    The name of the magic treasure is like comparing the second senior sister to Lei Yun. Zong's contempt was vividly displayed.

    "Su Yu, don't go too far!"

    Lei Wushang stepped forward angrily, and hit the second floor wall of the gingerbread house with a stick.

    The stick was entangled with lightning and lightning, and even the peak Yuanying dared not meet its sharp edge, and the outer wall of the gingerbread house suddenly cracked.

    When Su Yu saw the stick in his hands, he couldn't help baring his teeth.

    It flew out in an instant, took out a piece of frozen meat, and quickly defrosted it.

    Throw it to Lei Wushang.

    He laughed loudly, "This is only fifth-grade monster meat, what can I do?"

    He smashed down the stick in an instant, as if it weighed a thousand catties, smashing the fascia of the monster meat to the ground.

    Accompanied by lightning strikes, the stick seemed to be struck tens of thousands of times in one breath, smashing the meat of a fifth-grade monster into a meat paste.

    "Su Yu, it's your turn next!" Lei Wushang sneered.

    But Su Yu was not only not afraid, but also nodded in satisfaction, "Your brute force is acceptable."

    Lei Wushang: "??"

    Su Yu stepped forward instead of retreating, and several bottles and jars flew out, smashed upside down at him, and sprinkled marinade seasoning on her mashed meat, mixing it quickly.

    With a pinch of your fingers, hold a small spoon, roll it into pellets, and deftly stuff the jelly into it.

    The movement was quick, and several small and round balls were thrown into the iron pan floating in front of her.

    The spiritual water boiled, and the balls floated out.

    Immediately, one became five zhang in size, and five rays of light fell down.

    Su Yu stepped back for a moment.

    Lei Wushang narrowed his eyes and chased after her, and the second lightning stick fell on her head, but it hit on this huge, elastic, steaming hot urinating treasure.

    Suddenly, he felt a terrible rebound in his arms!

    Thousands of catties of strength actually bounced back from the pissing treasure, Lei Wushang's arms were in severe pain for a moment, the thunder stick was released from his hands, and he flew backwards with him.