Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    In front of Nanxun Mountain, several golden parrots circled.

    Many monks came here with swords.

    There are also those who shrink the ground into an inch in one step, or teleport here.

    It can be seen that among the monks who came here, there are many disciples of Zhuji and Jindan, as well as Yuanying and Huashen, which should not be underestimated.

    "Take a seat for two."

    "Four people."

    "Is it still a morning market?"

    As soon as they arrived, they immediately flew towards the golden parrots and talked to them.

    The two low-key demons, who tried to hide themselves, stood in front of Nanxun Mountain without moving, and they looked very abrupt in the crowd.

    They stepped back on the spot.

    Motu with thick arms looked at Mo Sang and heaved a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, I acted together with you, Xiu Baishitong, otherwise I would not understand what this is doing. The behavior is abnormal. Once exposed, so many infants, metamorphosis Immortal cultivators rush forward, no matter how strong I am, there is no place for me to die."

    "Mo Sang, tell me quickly, what are these cultivators doing now? What are we going to do?"

    Mo Sang: "... "

    He... doesn't know either!

    These people Xiuquan spoke words that he understood every word, but they couldn't even understand them together.

    Since he was a child, he had read through human cultivator classics, and was indoctrinated by the devil that one day he would go to the place of human cultivators.

    After decades, he claimed to know the situation of human cultivators very well, and he was known as a know-it-all among the demons.

    But now, he couldn't figure out what was going on.

    There is no mention in Renxiu's classics.

    Mo Sang was embarrassed, but looked at his companion's expectant gaze, "Shut up and wait and see what happens. We have just arrived here, as long as we act like we are new here, it will be natural."

    Motu nodded, "You are right, as expected of you , know everything."

    Mosang suddenly sweated on the back of his neck.

    Calm down, he, Mosang, will definitely find out the deeds of Renxiu corresponding to this scene soon.

    Mo Sang immediately looked at the monks queuing up in front of the golden parrot.

    When the golden parrot heard their report of the number of people, it lowered its beak and poked a wooden sign in a small mustard bag on its flank.

    Send it to the monk in front of you.

    "Table B for two people is 216. Wait for your number to be called."

    "Table C for three people is 53."

    "Table D for four people is 45." The

    monks took a look at the wooden sign and then consciously went to the side, chatting with each other, or waiting cross-legged on the sword .

    Occasionally, a gold-crowned parrot, carrying spiritual tea on its back, flew past them and asked them to pour tea for themselves.

    While talking about drinking tea, they looked at the wooden sign in their hands from time to time and listened to the call of the trumpet.