Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Did You Cook Today?

    "Isn't the door open yet?"

    "I still want to try my luck on the second floor of Nanxun to see if there is a destiny today     ?

    "     The monks of Shakyamen all left.     Only then did they gather around, but they didn't expect that Nanxun was still closed.     Jin Haotian was carrying a trident, Huyuan was shaking a paper fan, and both of them wandered anxiously.     Xue Ning Weishuang stood facing each other, looking at each other vigilantly.     "Speaking of which, it's actually the fault of Tianshengzong that you are obsessed with." Weishuang held two whips and looked at Xue Ning with dissatisfaction, "The elder was stubborn and insisted on taking away Master Su's credit for finding the Buddhist disciple. It's all right now, Master Su hasn't gone to the secret realm for business."     "She must be in a bad mood."     Wei Shuang worried.     Xue Ning bit her lip.     Nanxun's other teams in the secret realm also withdrew.     Brother Qian from Nanxun told her to rest today.     The northern disciples who were queuing at the door of the store were even more anxious, "Master Su on the second floor is in a bad mood, so how many days will he have to rest?"     Which refiner has no temper?     But there are not a few days left in the market.     They are anxious.     The eighth brother of the Ice Lingzong Broken Eyebrow also sighed, with a self-blaming expression on his face.     "It's also my fault for the Ice Sect. None of the senior sisters, brothers, or elders were present."     "Master Su took us to practice in the secret realm, and gave us more than 300 people in the Ice Sect to refine... package gifts. People suspected her, and she was robbed of her credit. We, more than 300 people from the Ice Sect, failed to protect her, and she was wronged!"     Wei Shuang almost burst into tears when she heard that.

    How did she get to the fourth level of exercises like walking on thin ice?

    If she had stepped into the threshold of the sixth floor of ice and snow like the senior sister ten years ago, she wouldn't let Tian Shengzong and Shakyamuni's Nascent Soul Elder run over Senior Sister Su's face.

    As an admirer, she is really not qualified.

    "In the end, it was Master Su himself who made Tianshengzong and Sakyamuni shut up." Weishuang admired and felt distressed, "She must be very disappointed with our Ice Lingzong and the northern border, and I don't know when she will be able to recover "

    After finishing speaking, he glared at Xiao Ning, "What are you doing at the gate of Master Su, go to the Tiansheng Sect that you admire!"

    Xiao Xiao took a step back.

    Miss Mei Zhen'er, whom she adores, is... a bad person?

    Xiao Ning tightly held the two silver darts refined by Su Yu in her hand, and the cold touch made her wake up abruptly.

    She hasn't been to the Tianshengzong shop this year!

    Xiao Xiao's face changed slightly.

    Why are you looking for Miss Mei Zhen'er's soul rubbing... After she became obsessed with Kai Blind Treasure, she has been working for Nanxun in the secret realm, and she didn't even ask for the lucky talisman.

    After all, she has a breakthrough in martial arts and the golden conch magic weapon for self-protection, um... the fortune talisman seems to be useless.

    But while she was thinking, the other northern disciples panicked and looked at Weishuang.

    "Who can speak to Master Su? Tell her, we are all on Nanxun's side in this matter!"