Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    There is really a pill that can comprehend the cultivation method, and it is not possible to break through immediately and comprehend it in an instant.

    Even Zhu Jidan, you have to take it and meditate, and it will take three to ten days before it will happen naturally.

    After he took it, why did he hurt other juniors in an instant?

    Besides, what he lacked was a spirit sword.

    Yan Yan's expression was complicated, and he wanted to wake up the third senior brother by holding the sword, but in the end he couldn't bear to argue with Wei Zhao who was sitting in a wheelchair.

    Turning his head away, he hummed reluctantly, "Okay, I will take it cautiously in the sword formation."

    Wei Zhao's expression relaxed a lot.

    Yan Yan gritted his teeth, and eagerly put away the white porcelain bone plate, "How many spirit stones?"

    Su Yu waved his hand indifferently.

    Innovative dishes that have not yet undergone trial dishes and multiple rounds of improvement are simply not enough for pricing.

    "Depending on the effect, you can give it whatever you want."

    Yan Yan took a deep look at her.

    All these spiritual materials were exchanged for her gorgeous dress.

    In the past, she wished that everyone would give her the spirit stones on her body.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, be careful." Wei Zhao urged.

    Su Yu also nodded, "Come back if you can't, and try to upgrade Jianxin's finished product a few more times. There are still some animal bones in the kitchen that you need to hack."

    "...!"

    How could she be so confident? Yan Yan really didn't know, but when he looked at the dragon scale sword in the mustard bag, his expression was a bit weird.

    "Understood."

    After finishing speaking, he made a formula to control his sword and left.

    Landing on a tall and straight mountain like ten thousand swords, Yan Yan's complexion became heavy.

    Walking to the entrance of the dark back mountain full of sword energy and every fallen leaf was cut into pieces, he took out his wooden sign to the white-haired old man who was resting with his eyes closed.

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge the Wenxin Formation this month." The

    old Taoist snorted without even opening his eyes, "It's you again. I told you earlier, your sword heart is not pure, and you have cultivated to the point of unity." Before the second level of the sword, don't try to rely on your cultivation to force it through!"

    Yan Yan clenched his fist with his right hand, released it again, and pressed the handle of the dragon scale sword.

    He doesn't have that much time to wait.

    Dabi is in front, and his strength is low, how can he hold the top for the big brother?

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge this month."

    "Trying blindly will only hurt you."

    "Master, I have another chance to challenge this month."