Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Did You Cook Today (Three in One)

    in the forest.

    In Su Yu's left hand is a white longan monster inner alchemy, which comes from Feng Mo Niao.

    On the right hand is a gray and white staggered monster inner alchemy, which comes from the psychedelic piranha.

    In addition to the different colors, the former has a whirlwind at its core, while the latter is cold and uncomfortable.

    The wind demon bird is noisy, but its wings can form a strong wind, it is a wind monster.

    Piranhas are monsters that are half watery, half mind polluting.

    There are two halo patterns on the inner alchemy of these two monster beasts, showing their grades.

    "Second Senior Sister, the second-grade piranha inner alchemy is worth 8,000 to 10,000 spirit stones. The Feng Mo Niao is slightly cheaper, and the second-rank inner alchemy is 6,000 to 8,000 spiritual stones."

    Yu Dong excitedly dialed the abacus.

    He couldn't help but do the math because of the influence of the exercises.

    Su Yu smiled and nodded.

    There is a financial person in the back kitchen, and finally she no longer has to do the accounting by herself.

    "These are all included in the peak, according to our contribution this time."

    Yu Dong's face was full of light.

    Hang Wan'er pricked up his ears, Yan Yan stopped wiping his sword, and both Lu Yizhou and Zhao Ran looked at him expectantly.

    "After all, each of us can get 29,400 spirit stones, and the senior sister can get 236,200 spirit stones. Oh, the second senior sister also has an account receivable of 190,000 spirit stones from Rongying Peak .”

    Yu Dong’s voice trembled a little.

    Everyone at Qiongfeng was stunned.

    Hang Wan'er raised her hair, revealing her bright and delicate ears, "How much?"

    Twenty-nine thousand spirit stones per person!

    Zhao Ran broke his fingers excitedly, "Three more times, I can repay the debt of the second-grade comb!"

    Both Lu Yizhou and Yan Yan couldn't help grinning.

    Before they went to the secret realm, they never earned so many spirit stones.

    Not to mention during the Grand Competition, the elder brother Jindan is strong, and there are not many opportunities for them to make a move. Moreover, the low-level monsters did not dare to get close to the elder brother. How could those wind demon birds pounce on them ferociously today, trying to kill them.

    Well done.

    The more fierce the better.

    More importantly, they have all improved their cultivation bases and improved their skills. Now facing the second-grade monsters, they have the power to fight, and it is a bit easy.

    "Why did you escape more than sixty?" Zhao Ran patted his thigh introspectively, "It's all my fault that I didn't learn the Gui Yi sword, otherwise I would be able to fly out seventeen or eight swords like Senior Brother Liu. I can't escape."

    Hang Wan'er regretted it too much, "Why did I just catch one of them?"

    She originally wanted to practice the skills of seven emotions and six desires, to practice her eyesight.