CHAPTER 7

Curse Womb Die

The Area was gloomy as the rain began to pour down from the dark clouds from above.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago. Once 90% were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500 meter radius have been evacuated as well."

An older man said this with a serious look on his face, "Um Mr. Ijichi, question. What's a window here?" Izuku asked the  ow named Ijichi.

"A window is a member of Jujutsu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers though" Ijichi explained to Izuku who nodded his head.

"Alright let's continue, Detainee block 2. At present , five Detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb is the type that metamorphosis, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit" Ijichi said

'Special Grade....' both Fushiguro and Nobqra thought.

"So normally a jujustu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of similar grade?" Izuku asked.

"That's right and Gojo-sensei would be dalled in today for this" Fushiguro said while having a slight headache which Izuku saw.

"I feel like there's a but in this" Izuku said with Fushiguro sighing while saying Gojo was on a Business trip and this made Izuku sweatdrop from that.

"To be honest he's probably not someone who should be wasting time at a place like Jujutsu High." Fushiguro said

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case, however, is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special-grade, your options are either to run or die." Ijichi stated with Izuku and Nobara were both shocked by these words

"I'm sorry...but Just listen to your fears, Do not forget that your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors" Ijichi said.

Suddenly a random women from the crowd begins to cause a fuss

"Excuse me! Excuse me, where's Tadashi?!" The woman asked.

"Stop! Stay Back!" A man stated while blocking the woman path.

"Is Tadashi... Is my son Tadashi ok?!" She asked with tears in her eyes.

Izuku looks at the woman as his eyes begin to water.

Random Man: Please calm down!...

Random Women: Hey, stop it!Let go of me!

Random Man: Please stay back! It's dangerous!

Random Women: Let me through!

Ijichi: She's a guardian who was here to visit. Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center. We cannot share anymore details at this time.

Random Women: No...

She begins to break down and begin to cry.

Random Women: Why? Why is this happening?!

Izuku begins to get serious

Izuku: Fushiguro, Kugisaki.We're gonna save them!

Nobara: Of course we are.