CHAPTER 50

Both Izuku and Sukuna stared at the mystery person who simply laughed while snapping their fingers which caused the shackles that were placed around them were shattered.

Sukuna, who took the opportunity to blitz towards the individual who just smiled while sending out a finger to stop the sudden attack that came from Sukuna but the individual just chuckled.

"I'm not here to fight you, Ryomen"

He simply said this with a voice that would calm a raging storm...but Sukuna was more than a storm...he was uncontrollable...and unpredictable...but even he knows when to back down...just this once.

Sukuna simply clicked his tongue as stared at the individual.

Hair that stood up similar to Sukuna's, color as dark as the night sky, eyes that held the color of the sun with his attire being completely different from Ryomen, wearing a bitch black feminine style kimono with a red edge along with a red scarf and black shoes.

This individual had tattoos aswell....but his was different,dawning three pyramid shaped barb on each of his arms, having a line that dawned on both sides of his neck along with two lines underneath his eyes while having marks on his shoulders, chest and on his forehead being something similar to Sukuna.

'...this guy has another extra pair of eyes? Who is he?' Sukuna thought while Izuku was seen walking towards them with a serious look on his face.

"If you're not here to fight...then what exactly do you want?"

The individual just smiled as he was seen behind Izuku and Sukuna while wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

"What I want...is to help you as best as I can"

Sukuna went to slice him up but the individual avoided it with a chuckle that escaped from his mouth.

"Considering you both decided to consume the capsule meaning you wanted to find out where exactly the object was...right?"

"Them you know where it is?" Izuku asked with the individual thinking a bit

"...I do...but what will happen if I did tell you what it is?"

"Whay do you mean?" Sukuna asked with narrowed eyes until he got annoyed when the individual just raised his chin.

"I want to have fun while I help you two...it might be temporary since you only consume one capsule and the object that has your Curse Energy, Sukuna...is something that has been beating for so long"

Their was nothing but silence until Izuku shattered it, "Wait a minute...are you telling me that the cursed object...is Sukuna's heart?"

The individual simply nodded his head while Sukuna clenched his chest with his teeth grinding at each other.

"They dare...take...they dare..."

Sukuna's inate domain rumbled as his anger was rising but that was stopped when Izuku placed his hands on the King of Curses shoulder.