CHARTER 73

When Izuku said those words, Instantly. Hanami generates giant spiked roots that aimed for his opponents, Junpei deflected the many roots that came his way while both Izuku and Todo narrowly dodge by staying on top of.

"Gotta say I'm impressed" Izuku said with Todo said that the curse was simply sacrificing power and speed in exchange.

As that was said, Hanami appears from within the roots and fires three Cursed Buds at the sorcerers. Jumpei blocked one and sending it towards Hanami who simply caught the bud but he had to evade the straight punches that came from Izuku and Todo.

But that wasn't enough since a sudden kick from Izuku pushed him back, 'I see now, Sukuna's vessels strength is getting stronger each time he fights whereas those two will give me trouble....and my defense is soon to break if they keep this up' Hanami thought as he avoided a weapon that was close to give him a bit of damage and blocked a sudden punch that came from Junpei who simply smirked.

That simple smirk brought an alarm from Hanami which resulted in him screaming in pain as he felt cursed energy that wasn't his own being absorbed within him.

"You wretched-!!" Hanami couldn't finished his sentence as he tried to avoid getting sliced away from Junpei's weapon, he thought he was in the clear of the weapons trajectory....but.

"Shift Burēdoshifutā!!"

The sudden call from Junpei caused the woman to take form...but it wasn't the default form instead the weapon became that of a chained Sickle.

The weapon then was sent Hanami's way as Junpei held onto the chains and maneuvering them to hit the curse while sending a bit of his cursed energy within the weapons to give the special grade a dose of poison that caused Hanami to scream out and ...

The weapon then was sent Hanami's way as Junpei held onto the chains and maneuvering them to hit the curse while sending a bit of his cursed energy within the weapons to give the special grade a dose of poison that caused Hanami to scream out and he sent a pose of energy to push Junpei back but the boy simply smirked as both Izuku and Todo try to rush Hanami while he's reeling from the last hit, but the curse suddenly dispels the giant roots and their footing disappears. Hanami balances himself on a wooden ball while his opponents begin to fall, stating that he'll teach them to appreciate the land they walk on. Two wooden spikes protrude from the ball Hanami was balancing himself on, but the sorcerers act quickly. Izuku saw Junpei flying towards them using Moondregs with that Izuku and Aoi slam their feet together and push off one another, allowing them to evade the spikes with Todo landing on Junpei's Shikigami while Izuku took a deep breath, "Ryõba...Himiko"