CHAPTER 64

As of now, Jumpei needed to increase his curse energy reserves fast, and he needed to learn how to fight hand to hand and with weapons in short space of time. To do the former, it was essential tha Izuku would share his energy with him using Ryõba every time he ran out of his own, and to achieve the former, it was necessary to use Ryõba to heal his injuries and replenish him when he was fatigued so that he can train for a much longer time than he normally would.

The plan worked perfectly needless to say. In just two months Junpei's hand to hand and weapons combat abilities improved significantly, unfathomably actually. That's not the only thing that improved though as they discovered that, after improving his curse energy quantity and quality, Junpei could summon a much, much larger version of his shikigami, Moon Dregs.

They discovered that, the true form of his Shikagami was exponential larger than a skyscraper, and that it could split itself into many smaller versions. Which means that, depending on the amount of curse energy he used, Junpei could summon different size and strength variations of it. He could also summon them in numbers, basically, it could split itself into numerous clones depending on the number he wanted to summon and the size of the clones he wanted.

He also has immunity to all forms of poison, like Izuku, meaning that, like Sukuna, he was a master of all forms of poison. With all of this in mind, Izuku decided to get him his very own curse tool weapon, so with the help of Gojo and finding what weapon that suited Junpei, the sword itself was a size that best can describe as....a gigantic bitchass sword with a name that was known as Burēdoshifutā.

The head cleaver was a nigh indestructible, special grade cursed tool, and was sharp enough to cut through anything and everything. However, in the event that it does, unlikely as it was, run into something that manages to somehow break it, it can regenerate simply by applying curse energy into it. In other words, it was a curse tool with a self imbued revere curse technique and that was because of Izuku imbuing a bit of not only his cursed technique but Sukuna's along with Hitachi's as well.

The tool also has another ability, it serves as a curse energy conductor. That means that it was not only possible to further increase its durability and sharpness with curse energy, but it was also possible to release a compressed, destructive, or penetrative force of cursed energy for mid and long range attacks along with having the sword itself to shift into a different weapon to give it's user a better range of attacks with Junpei using only two forms with the default form which was the broadsword and the other form which was a simple slim like katana that was double edged with the handle being purple and the sheath having three stripes with the color being black, purple and white.

Finally, because Junpei can make his own curse energy poisonous, it means that he can poison his opponent with a long range attack if he channels his curse energy through the sword.

Needless to say, he was more than ready but Experience was the only thing that was missing now, although it's not like he has zero experience, it's just that they've been on two missions since their training began.

Naturally, Izuku was also been training himself to the ground. Learning to fight with two swords and imbuing them with his cursed energy to sent out multiple arcs of long range attacks while also getting to know both of his cursed weapons which were in fact girls...needless to say, he had to deal with the constant bickering and also having them being clingy when they're not in their weapon forms but that didn't stop him to continue his training....while also having to train inside his mindscape via Hitachi's domain which was the beach, enough open spaces to get some results with something he had in mind for a while.