CHAPTER 23

Back in the train car, where an employee was desperately trying to get the passengers to calm down and stay put until helped arrived. Mizuki politely informed the employee that she was leaving and then jumped out of the hole and ran while the man yelled after her.

'What is she doing?!' Izuku Midoriya thought in his mind as he jumped off the trains roof and followed after her.

Mizuki's mind went over the similarities between the USJ Nomu and the one she just saw, trying to figure out what it was doing there. Either way, she decided sne needed to be as fast as she could and started up Full Cowl.

Once she used Full Cowl to jump from one building to another, and land just at the edge of the roof.

Izuku meanwhile couldn't help but sweat a bit.

'That thing...was it the same monster that you-'

'Yeah it's somehow similar to the one I sliced completely into bits...guess there's more of it around this area, bit your priority is your sister nothing else matters, right?'

Izuku didn't say anything else not continued to follow after Mizuki.

The slim Nomu from the train was shown breaking down a wall with people running away in fright. Just before it could hurt someone, Gran rocketed over and kicked it back. He thought aloud about when he'd last fought so hard, and how he'd gotten caught up in something crazy like this.

Gran continued fighting, noticing Nomu just attacked whoever was closest, and had to quickly back out of an attack when a bunch of fire engulfed the Nomu. Endeavor had arrived.

Endeavor said that he'd been looking for the Hero killer, but that the Nomu had gotten in the way of things.

The civilian couple that had been saved asked what Endeavor was doing there. He smirked, and said it was obviously because he's a hero.

People were shown fleeing in panic, while Mizuki ran against the flow of people to try and get to the center of the action. She thought about USJ again, and knew that if these Nomu were just as powerful as that one then both Iida and the whole city would be in danger. She urged herelf to think, to figure out what the best course of action would be.

She then changed direction when she heard someone calling for Tenya. She came to halt when a bus fell from above and crushed a car right in front of her, causing an explosion that nearly knocked her off her feet. The Nomus were shown rampaging through the area, and the heroes weren't fairing very well against them so far.

One hero ripped out a water hydrant and told Manual to put out the fire.

Mizuki recognized that name from where Iida was interning and started to run over. Manual worriedly cursed the fact that Iida had chosen now to run off, which stunned the girl as she couldn't fathom why someone as diligent as Iida would run off at a time like this.

A hero ordered Mizuki back and to follow the evacuation instructions.

But she simply apologized for getting in the way, but she didn't leave. Her mind was running a mile a minute, trying to figure out where Iida could have gone. She then thought about the hero killer, and the answer suddenly hit her. With that thought in mind, he turned and ran...and then stopped when she saw something...or rather someone, standing in a sea of flames...she saw him, hee big brother, who simply stared at her with the wind blowing his hair.