CHAPTER 90

Overhaul repaired his arms, groaning, "Jeez, even if I can repair myself, it still hurts when I break apart."

As he said that, Izuku? Glared a bit while he heard a groan that came from Mizuki that caused him to turn his head...and his eyes widened.

Mizuki was seen crouched on the floor, a spike stabbed into her arm and leg while she breathed heavily.

Izuku? Saw red and without even looking swiped his hand that caused multiple cuts to form on Overahaul.

'Damn it this Brat! What is his power?!' he screamed out in anger and in pain.

"You dare.....YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER!!"

Izuku? Yelled out on rage as he dashed towards Overhaul who got gut punched so hard that he puked kut blood and got pushed back.

Mizuki saw this as she ripped out the spikes that caused blood to spill from the injuries but the blue like energy somehow caused stea mto he formed with her injuries healing up.

"Ok I gotta help him out and fast" She said as she dashed towards where Izuku was.

Overhaul meanwhile sent multiple spikes at Izuku who simply destroyed them with ease.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE UP!! YOU'RE ONLY STOPPING WHAT CAN BE TRUE REALITY!!"

But only got him to get a kick in the face by Izuku.

"Keep your Reality and check yourself you Bitch!" Izuku yelled out.

As Overahaul started breath heavy before changing one of the palms of his hands into a mouth, using Nemoto's quirk as he echoed to Eri, "Someone else is about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! Eri!"

But all he got was silence...that got Overhaul to widen his eyes with Izuku laughing out loud.

"What's the matter? You thought that trick would've worked? But if got backfired...and you're gonna regret harming that little girl!"

Izuku said with a savage grin that pissed off Overahaul as he reached his boiling point.

"YOU'LL FUCKING DIE YOU BRAT!!"

Overhaul scrmaed out as he sent more spikes in a fit of anger with Izuku grinning even wider with his arms spread out wide.

"TRY IT BITCH!! YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO EVEN WIN THIS FIGHT! YOU LOST! YOU'RE PATHETIC!! AND YOUR FUCKING PLANS ARE NOTHING BUT SHAMBLES, YOU SICK, TWISTED, EGOTISTICAL MOTHERFUCKER!!"

With those words that escaped Izuku's mouth, he then uttered one word.

"Dismantle"

With that one word, the many spikes were cut into tiny rocks with Overhaul svrmedd out in anger but he couldn't dodge the attack that came from Mizuki, who blitz towards him and sent a powerful kick that caused him to hit the going hard.