CHAPTER 22

It was there when Gran told Mizuki that if she could maintain her power usage while still moving, then her performance would be completely different from what she did at the sports festival.

Gran Torino challenged her to get a hit on him within three minutes, then started bouncing around the room.

Mizuki took a calming breath as she tried to land a hit, but Gran was too fast for her.Gran gave her a few hard blows and taunted her while Mizuki desperately tried to keep OFA going all through her body.

'Those hits of his don't hurt too much but that doesn't mean I can keep up with with Gran Torino's movements' Mizuki thought as she tried to follow to Old seasoned hero with her eyes and thos got her an idea to buy herself some time, and dove under the couch.

Gran scolded her for being so obvious about her hiding place, but was soon cut off when the couch went flying up and knocked him off balance.

Mizuki smirked and shot up using OFA and tried to swipe at Gran, but the old man still managed to dodge as Mizuki landed on the ground, and Gran bounced off the wall and came at her from behind. He was greatly surprised when Mizuki used OFA to leap out of the way and end up above him.

Mizuki then pushed off from the ceiling to go after Gran. The man managed to dodge, but just barely. He pushed off another wall and headbutted Mizuki so hard in the gut that she hit the opposite wall. Gran then declared that time was up.

Mizuki groaned as she sat against the wall, and it was clear she was now sore all over. She cursed how hard it was just to keep OFA up steadily, and said she had a long way to go. Gran refuted her, pointing out that Mizuki had managed to use analysis and prediction to catch Gran off guard. It was clear she had improved much since yesterday.

One Gran Torino's face It then showed a thin red line, and the man thought about how this was the first time in a while that he'd had to actually dodge during a fight.

Gran looked back at Mizuki, who was muttering to herself, already trying to think around the new problem, and hadn't even noticed the mark on Gran's face. Gran grinned and thought that the girl could someday be a monster.

Aloud, Gran said that Mizuki now had to get used to her power. The girl was very willing to keep sparring, but then Gran remembered that they hadn't had breakfast yet. He went back to continue prepping it, and was distraught to find that the taiyaki was now all over the ground. Mizuki frantically promised to go get more.

Mizuki was seen running down the street, presumably to get more food, and thinking about how she could now see the light at the end of the tunnel and that she was going to make this new aspect of the quirk her own.

As she was running, she missed the chance to even turn her head as Izuku was seen holding a bag of items that he decided to but along with something to eat.

Izuku simply stopped as his eyes widen when he saw his little sister...and he decided to follow her but at a distance.

'Kid...talk to your little sis'

'...Not now...'

The scene changed to show Uraraka learning the basics of hand to hand combat with Gunhead and his sidekicks. Gunhead told them to be purposeful with their punches, and that what mattered most at the end was your basic physical strength. He did a little pose when he said it, and Uraraka couldn't help but think about how cute it was.