CHAPTER 85

“Yagi, morning!” Kirishima called, seeing Mizuki walking out of the dorm building, asking as he caught up to her, “You’re going to your work study today, too? What a coincidence!”

“They haven’t called me in for a while, so it’s like I’m finally going in again.”

Mizuki nodded, adding, “I was told we didn’t need our costumes, though…”

“Oh?”

Kirishima and Mizuki glanced at the door, seeing Uraraka and Asui standing there.

“Morning! You two going in today?” Uraraka asked.

“We’re all going the same way?” Mizuki questioned as she, Kirishima, Asui and Uraraka walked in the same direction before questioning Kirishima directly, “Kirishima, aren’t you in Kansai…?”

“Well, we’re meeting in a place that’s different from usual.” Kirishima explained.

“We are, too!” Asui added.

“Everyone’s on the same train… Going to the same station?! That is a coincidence.” Mizuki observed as the four of them sat in the same train together.

Walking on a crosswalk together, Mizuki thought, ‘Going in the same direction, too, wait a minute wasn't Izuku suppose to come with me...oh right, he said he had something to do’ She finished her thought.

As the four students turned down a corner together.

Togata, Hado and Amajiki stood in front of a building together, talking before noticing Kirishima, Uraraka, Mizuki and Asui.

“Oh?” Togata waved to them.

“Oh.” Hado smiled at them.

‘The Big Three are all here, too. This… Wh-What is this?’ Mizuki gaped as the seven of them walked through the doors to the building, seeing many heroes gathered in one room.

‘Dragon Hero: Ryukyu, BMI Hero: Fat Gum, Rock Lock, Kesagiri Man, Mr. Brave. There are so many heroes gathered, from famous heroes from the charts to minor local heroes… It’s amazing… Just what in the world is about to start…?’ Mizuki observed until her eyes traveled over someone with pink like hair and her eyes twitched, 'You son of a-'

“Hey, hey, what’s this? What’re we gonna do? Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about it?” Hado asked Ryukyu.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Ryukyu answered.

“Aizawa Sensei!” Uraraka gaped, her and Asui walking over to him.

“Aizawa Sensei, why are you here?” Asui asked.

“I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what’s going on.” Eraser Head told them.

“Girls, I told you before, didn’t I?” Ryukyu said to Asui and Uraraka.

‘Even if you’re still students, now that you’re here for a work study, you’re a legitimate part of our forces! You two seem like you’ll be able to play an active role in that matter.’