CHAPTER 60

All Izuku could do was grunt while coughing up abit of blood.

"My My, you still have that much strength to still stand on your feet? How amusing...but it's a waste of time"

As All for One said that, he simply raised his had and sent a large blast of wind that came towards Izuku, with the boy clocking his tongue, "I'm gonna hate this part" he said as he was sent far and hit a large chunk of rock.

"Now...let's bring Tomura here, shall we?" He said but he was interrupted by someone.

Meanwhile, Toga spat out the same gray blob that Shigaraki did, getting the heros’ attention.

“Oh, no! Everyone’s going to be taken away!” Gran Torino exclaimed as gray blobs surrounded the other villains, Gran Torino trying to catch one of them.

“Damn it!!” All Might shouted.

“I-I’m sorry, everyone!” Kamui Woods gaped as the other villains disappeared with Shigaraki.

“It wasn’t your fault! We were also unable to do anything!” Edgeshot assured him before jumping out of the way of a Nomu, then sending a red string into it, adding, “We thought Kurogiri’s Warp was more like teleportation rather than one that opened a path in space.

More Nomus appeared, jumping for the heroes.

“All Might!” Gran Torino called.

“Oklahoma Smash!” All Might yelled as he shot three Nomus out of the building that were hanging onto him.

“That was an energetic way of breaking things!” a policeman commented.

“I can’t help it! Focus on the villains!” another replied as they shot at the Nomus.

“You monsters…”
Endeavor sent flames at the Nomus, spitting, “These guys… Did they come from over there?”

“I can’t get a hold of Jeanist and the others! Is it possible that we failed on the Nomu factory side!” Tsukauchi called out.

“What a mess!” Endeavor shouted as he flamed a Nomu.

“Endeavor!”

“Huh?” Endeavor looked up to see All Might, who was coughing into his hand.

“Are you all right?” All Might asked.

“What’re you looking at to ask a question like that?” Endeavor questioned.

“If you’re gonna go, then hurry up and go!” Endeavor told All Might as he fired at two Nomus.

“Yeah. I’ll leave it to you.” All Might wiped his mouth.

To where the Nomu factory was, the heroes laid, beaten on the ground while the sound of clapping echoed.
“As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I’d blown everyone away.” All for One sighed for Best Jeanist, who had pulled the other heroes away by their clothes prior as All for One praised, “To be able to manipulate everyone’s clothes and pull them to the side in an instant- That quick decision-making… and skill… You must have nerves of steel.”

Best Jeanist stared at All for One. ‘This man…’
‘The League likely… no, definitely has a brain behind it. And his strength is comparable to All Might’s. Despite that, he’s crafty and cautious. If he doesn't feel like his safety is guaranteed, he will not show himself. This time, I’d like to take care of Shigaraki and the others’ capture and arrest as quickly as possible.’

“This isn't what I was told… But so what…? A top hero doesn’t use that as an excuse for failure-” Best Jeanist declared, his clothing fibers helping him sit up before he sent so clothing fibers at All for One, who floated in the air, sent wind power at Best Jeanist, making a hole in his stomach.

The light in Best Jeanist’s eyes faded as he fell back onto the ground.

“I see… This is strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don’t need yours… It’s a quirk that doesn’t go with Tomura’s disposition.” All for One shook his hand.

Suddenly, All for One had to turn his head a bit which resulted in him getting hit by a kick that pushed him back with the person who was responsible to hit the ground hard.

"Damn...I thought I got through with destroying that dam nmask of yours" the person who said that was Izuku with markings on his face...but this wasn't Sukuna's....it was Hitachi's.

'I have your power...but I'm not hearing you...damn it'

'Focus on the enemy in front of you, Kid...Hitachi will return...bit in the mean time use his powers'

Izuku could nod his head but before he could even take a step, he saw what looked like a portal and saw the villains appearing,  Spinner laid on the floor, sticking out his tongue in disgust.

“What the-?” Toga covered her mouth.

“Something stinks!” Twice remarked before beaming, “Smells good!”

“Master…” Shigaraki stared.

“You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well.” All for One soothed, walking over to Shigaraki. He reached out his hand to Shigaraki, saying, “Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It’s all for you.”

He simply said but then an energy like slash was sent towards him which led him to push Tomura out of the way with the villains who were still awake to look and saw Izuku...with Tomura seeing red.

"YOU!!" Shigaraki yelled out with Izuku simply smirking, "Hey Handjob ya fucker!! Hope your dick didn't crack like your fucking Ego!!"

Izuku said as he did a slight eye movement towards Himiko who just nod her head.

Izuku then look up and then sighed, "Took you long enough...Dad"

When All for One heard this All Might flew down, punching All for One, who held his fists back.

“I’ll have you return everything, All for One!” All Might declared.

“Will you kill me again, All Might?” All for One teased.

Izuku had to cover his eyes a bit form the large gust of wind.

"Good enough cover for her to hide...bit unfortunately"

He said as he had to avoid getting crumbled by Tomura.

"I said when I see you again I'll disassemble your molecules!!" He screamed out in rage with Izuku looking at him with amusement.

"And last I checked, you didn't had a hand to Jack off of...guess I should really cut you this time" Izuku said as the markings on his face glowed.

Chapter End.