CHAPTER 65

Izuku watched the way both Megumi and Nobara looked at him.

"Y-You...Yoooooooouuu" Nobara said as she ran towards the boy, who widened his eyes as Nobara went to punch the boy only for her fist to be caught with her being turned around and getting hugged by the boy.

"What the hell you bastard!?" She yelled out until she saw the look he was giving her.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Nobara"

Nobara couldn't say anything as a blush formed on her face.

"...It's not like I missed you or anything" she said while turning her head away with Izuku chuckling as he let her go while he turned his attention towards Megumi, "Hey Megumi, so check this out, I'd like to introduce you all to three reliable and powerful friends of mine, they're our newest first years. Everyone, meet Junpei Yoshino, Himiko Toga and finally Ryõba Samāsukai." Izuku said casually.

Megumi simply walked over to him and then punched him in the gut but Izuku caught it while smiling.

"It's still upsetting that we haven't heard from you for four months when you were alive this whole time" Megumi said.

Izuku just scratched the back of his head, "Well I did had a lot of stuff to deal with, trust me I would've come to you guys as soon as I was alive but I...like I said I've been through a lot, but not only me." Izuku said as he not only looked at his friend and brother in everything but blood, he also looked over to Himiko and Ryõba with the two boys  sharing a look of understanding before Izuku looked back at his old friends.

"Anyway, I'm sincerely sorry for not telling you I was alive. It's not that I didn't want to, I just wasn't allowed to, for my sake, and for your sakes. I'm sure you know there are those who do not approve of my existence, and that is precisely the reason we ended up in that situation where I died. It was a set up, and you were supposed to be the collateral." Izuku explained much to the surprise of, well every student there, including the second years, and of course the Kyoto team.

"If you think about it, not revealing my alive status was a stroke of genius. I wasn't allowed to get back to you until I became strong enough to protect myself and others from any unexpected situation. That served as motivation for me to get stronger. For you, losing a friend made you all the more determined to train harder and get stronger so that you never have to go through that again, and of course, so that you yourselves don't meet a similar fate to mine. That was the idea, at least as far as I could deduce." Izuku explained patiently, but also sympathetically as he understood that his friends would likely be pissed off irrespective of the reasons.

"So then, you're okay now? You're strong enough to protect yourself, from any threat, internal or outside?" Megumi Fushiguro asked with concern, and also as a way to measure how much Izuku had grown.

"I can answer that with a resounding yes! You kids should know, Izuku and I sparred 20 times, and I only defeated him 17 times…..AND…..that was two months ago! He's been training with young Junpei for the last two months, but who knows how much he has grown since then? He also defeated two Special Grade Curses in a two on one battle also around two months ago! Finally, his Jujutsu Sorcerer card has been upgraded. Izuku is now…..a Special Grade Sorcerer just like me, and it has nothing to do with being Sukuna's vessel! He earned that rank with his own merits! He hasn't received anymore of Sukuna's gifts than he had when he died! How amazing is that? Huh!" Gojo exclaimed childishly, however, his attention actually on Principal Gakuganji as he said those words, wanting to make sure that he rubbed that information fully in.