CHAPTER 61

All Might tried pushing All for One down until debris flew up.

"It was a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All for One teased.

"And you've gotten fatter ever thought about Cosplaying? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might demanded.

Izuku watched this even though he was a bit fat from the fight while also avoiding Shigaraki, Magne, Mr. Compress, Twice and also Himiko who was pretending to try and slice him up.

'That villian seems to keep Allmight at bay...it's too bad I didn't give it my all' Izuku thought.

"I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All for One! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might declared, jumping for All for One.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for both is us." All for One sighed, his arm glowing with the same red energy from before before raising it up, stopping All Might with wind, then blowing him away, into a building while others around him fell.

"Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun." All for One told himself.

Izuou clicked his tongue as he got jumped by Himiko who put pressure on his neck with her knife.

"Sorry about this" she said thai quietly with the boy simply chuckling.

"You're just doing your part, Himi" he said her name with a tone that almost made her blush.

"It's time like these where some things can't go as planned. So run away from here, Tomura, and tey to take that boy, he seems to have potential" All for One instructed Shigaraki as his fingers turned to black and red, shooting it out into Kurogiri, ordering, "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!" Magne exclaimed.

"I just got mine, Magne." All for One explained.

"To transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it." All for One continued as a giant portal was made above Kurogiri, the black and red charges receding back, adding, "Forcible Quirk Activation! Now, go!"

"What about you...?" Shigaraki turned to All for One. A loud boom sound made Shigaraki look in its direction, All Might jumped out of the debris, heading for One for All, who floated up.

"Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to grow!" All for One told Shigaraki.

"I won't let you get away!" All Might yelled, slamming his fist into All for One's arm while Shigaraki watched.

"Master..." Shigaraki hummed, watching them.

"Let's go, Shigaraki! While that pipe mask is holding All Might back!" Mr. Compress told him, making Dabi into a marble, then looking at Izuku who pushed Himiko away, "Get your piece!"
The villains turned to Izuku, who grinned, "What a pain...!"