CHAPTER 21

Somewhere in Hosu.

A young man who goes by Tenya Iida was walking with the Pro Hero Manual as he talked about what the job was usually like and how they'd been doing more street patrols recently. Iida's thoughts showed he was mainly thinking about the Hero Killer though. He thought about how it might be pointless, but he couldn't not go after him!

He couldn't forgive Stain!

The scene changed to the bar that the League of Villains used as a base. Stain was there, talking to Shigaraki and Kurogiri with Shigaraki,who was finally out of the tube that somewhat healed his limb that was cut clean off...but it seems he can't use it to turn anything to dust but he can still use his quirk on his other hand just fine bit it still pissed him off.

Shigaraki was inviting Stain to join the league, saying his experience would be useful.

Stain asked what the League was after. Shigaraki answered that he just wanted to kill All Might and break things he didn't like. He held up a photo of Mizuki from the Sports Festival, and said that included 'kids like this'.

Stain looked angry now. He declared it was foolish to have come here, and that those like Shiagraki were the people he most hated.

Stain said Shigaraki was just having a tantrum, and that there was no point in killing without conviction.

He put his hands on two of his weapons, like he was about to attack. Kurogiri mused to himself that they had reached out to Stain as a way to try and get Shigaraki to gain more of his own conviction, since right now he only cared about destruction. When Stain started to draw his weapons, Kurogiri asked 'Sensei' if this was okay. The voice over the TV responded that Shigaraki would never learn if they just handed him the answer. This is what it meant to educate!

We return back to Gran Torino's place.

Where Mizuki was seen standing in front of the broken microwave, thinking hard about what Gran Torino had said to her. What did it mean that she was thinking of OFA as too special, or that her movements were too stiff? What would it mean to be flexible instead? She suddenly whipped out a notebook and started writing.

'Of course Why haven't I realized tios sooner! I've only been thinking of the smashes as 'special moves' rather than just using the quirk. I needed to think of OfA more evenly!' Mizuki thought as she got to work.

Gran Torino was shown to be standing by the door, but just out of sight, listening to Mizuki. He thought about how the girl had shown off her creative mind at the sports festival. “You found someone pretty good, huh, Toshinori?...or rather your child is becoming something even you can't envisioned..."

Torino said while going back towards the phone call he had before...when he heard how Toshinori had another child that passed away, 'I'm sure she's having a lot on her mind, thinking about her brother who she thought was gone...and he is...damn it's just like with Nana...this kid better get through'

Torino thought.

The scene changed again, this time to 'the center of Tokyo'. Best Jeanist was shown inside an office. He was telling someone that he didn't like them, and that someone turned out to be Bakugo.

Best Jeanist asked if Bakugo picked him because he was in the top five, and Bakugo shot back that Jeanist had been the one to make the offer. Jeanist explained that he'd only had 'good' kids recently, and that Bakugo had stuck out to him by how well he'd used such a volatile quirk. He said Bakugo was already talented enough to recruit as a sidekick.