CHAPTER 31

"Unfortunately…" Nanami muttered, sheathing his knife and loosening his necktie. As if on cue, cursed energy surged through his body, visibly increasing in intensity.

'What's this? His cursed energy is rising.' Mahito observed, his demeanor shifting as he sensed something looming ahead.

Nanami wrapped his hand tightly with his necktie and declared, "I'll start working overtime now."

'Overtime?' Mahito thought then realized, 'Time-related constraints? Was he limiting his cursed energy?'
Mahito grinned and leapt off the rails. "This is interesting!" he exclaimed.

Suddenly, Nanami spoke up. “My cursed technique is to force the seven to three ratio into weakness when dividing the enemy into equal parts. Not only the height and limbs can be divided equally, but I can also use it on the head, body, upper arm, forearm, and so on. And my cursed technique works on non-creatures as well.”

'Is he disclosing his cursed technique?' Mahito licked his lips in anticipation. “I guess you're serious,” he said with a smirk.

Nanami then dashed forward with incredible speed.

"Playing tag again?" Mahito teased, giving chase.

As he ran, Nanami's mind raced. 'The methods to kill this Curse Spirit that I can think of now is… One, continue to inflict damage until it runs out of cursed energy. But it's unrealistic. Another way is to blow it into pieces in one blow!'

Nanami leapt into the air and coated his fist in cursed energy before punching the concrete wall with immense force, unleashing his cursed technique.《Ratio Technique, Collapse!》

The concrete wall caved in as Nanami's cursed energy traveled through it.

Mahito watched with awe. 'What amazing power. No, wait a minute. His cursed energy raced through it.'
The wall blasted raining big slabs of rock directly on top of Mahito.
'Could it be that… It's an expanded cursed technique that injects cursed energy into his target! It's an attack that hits both of us. I guess I should…' “…evade it,” Mahito voiced out.

Nanami then appeared right in front of him, his knife slicing through his leg in one swift motion. Mahito stumbled and fell to the ground, blood gushing from the wound.

"I'll have to retreat for now," Nanami declared. “You better fix your leg as soon as possible. Let's meet again if we both stay alive.”

“Huh…” Mahito stared at him with a blank expression as the wall crumbled to the ground, burying him in rubble.

Right now, we see Izuku and Yoshino stood together on the riverbank when suddenly Izuku spoke up, “That's strange. Did the earth shake for a while just now?”

Yoshino nodded in agreement, “Yes, it felt like a magnitude two earthquake.”

"No good. Ijichi-san isn't picking up," Izuku sighed with a hint of frustration. He tried to reach him on the phone but failed.

Turning towards Yoshino, Izuku muttered, "Can I ask him already?"

“What?” Yoshino tilted his head.

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, lost in thought. 'Actually, is it a good idea to be honest with him?' Resting his chin on his phone, he pondered, 'Speaking of which, how much can I explain about Jujutsu High School?'