CHAPTER 54

“Fuck! I can't get near him, damn it!” Bakugo cursed as Todoroki sent up a wall of ice, blocking him, Bakugo and Tsuburaba from Moonfish, shouting, “The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I’ve got…”

“You can’t!” Todoroki shouted.

“If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right away!” Bakugo explained.

“The blast will impair my vision, too! What’ll happen if I can’t stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both numbers of moves and distance!” Todoroki explained making Bakugo grit his teeth in response.

While the two argued, Moonfish was busy shooting out his blades at the ice until a loud boom sound caught their attention.

“There! I can see ice! They’re in the middle of a fight!” Mizuki’s faint voice was heard.

“Huh?” Moonfish turned to the sound as it got closer to them. Izuku and Mizuki were seen running at great speed while causing the ground to break with Shoji and Tokoyami not that far from the two.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! Get out of the way Now!" Shoji shouted.

“Flesh…” Moonfish shot a blade at Mizuki but that Izuku used his legs to kick away and break the blades into pieces while lunging after Moonfish.

"Do not hurt her!" He yelled out as he pushed Moonfish away.

"Katsuki!" Mizuki yelled out with Bakugo widened his eyes while Todoroki muttered, “Shoji, Yagi, Tokoyami? And…Itadori?!”

Hitachi kicked Moonfish towards the ice breaking it in the process.

“Nooooo No! I can’t allow it… I’m the only one who’s allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids…” Moonfish uttered, picking himself up with his blades before yelling, “Don’t steal from me…!”

Moonfish shot out blades at Hitachi...who simply smirked as the blades were cut into pieces by none other than Mizuki who used Ryõba with a glare that formed on her face.

Both Bakugo and Todoroki were surpised at how well Mizuku dealt with the blades that came from Moonfish with the villian himself gaping like a fish, “ Don’t beg. Small fry!

Mizuki said as Hitachi rushed towards Moonfish and punched him through the trees not stopping until he raised his leg up with a glow in his eyes, "Get wrecked"

Saying this while slamming his leg on the top of Moonfish's head, rendering him unconscious while hitting the ground hard.

Hitachi...suddenly flet repulsed when he look over to Moonfish...and he saw two capsules that Muscular had before.

"The Bastard fucking gave this villian more of the modified capsules"

'...Hitachi...if I see that bastard...I'll Cleave the son of a Bitch!!'

"Yeah..I'll make sure you have the chance to end the bastard"

Hitachi said while sighing since his time was finally up.

'Well it was fun while it lasted...hope to see you guys again' Hitachi thought as the markings around him disappeared with his eyes being more round.