CHAPTER 68

1 hour and 10 minutes later:

"Heh! So everyone decided that the most effective measure to win the event is to have you distract me while they go on ahead and finish the event? Not a bad strategy! Although I assure you it's not going to go quite as planned. I bet they're banking on your so called Special Grade ranking to get you over the finish line, but those rankings don't mean horse shit to me! Especially when I'm up against someone who hasn't even earned it and only got it because of some ancient curse from a thousand years ago living inside of him!" Todo said confidently.

Aoi Todo was a tall young man that stands about the same height as Gojo, meaning that he was around around 1.90 meters tall. He has a very defined, heavy muscular build and relatively tan skin. He has small black eyes and shoulder-length black hair that was almost always tied into a top-knot bun. One of his most notable features was the large scar running down the left side of his face and the fact that he was not wearing any clothing whatsoever on his upper body. He was also wearing black martial arts pants and slippers and his choice of pants was very loose and stops above the ankle with a bright blue sash wrapped around the waist.

"I'm pretty sure Gojo-sensei made it clear that my ranking has nothing to do with Sukuna." Izuku deadpanned.

"Well you're right but it's the fact that you yourself is getting stronger with your own strength at a fast rate" Sukuna said with Izuku sighing since the King of Curses was in fact right at the growth he was going.

"The hell it doesn't! You couldn't even see spirits before you became Sukuna's vessel! Your ranking has everything to do with him! I won't acknowledge you until you have proven to me your skill and mettle in battle!" Todo argued.

"Yeah, well, problem is I don't actually care about your acknowledgement. I don't know you and we're not even friends." Izuku retorted with a bored tone and posture, his hands in his pockets like he wasn't about to get in a battle against one of the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerers in the world while both his katana's were in their respective sheaths at the side of his waist.

"Fair point! Okay, so listen up! My name is Aoi Todo, 3rd year student and 1st grade Jujutsu Sorcerer from the Kyoto Jujutsu High School. My goal is to become the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer that ever lived. See, now you know me and everything about me, even my personal goals. We're friends now, so answer me this question, what kind of woman do you like?" Todo asked with a dead serious tone.

As soon as Izuku heard that,a chuckle was heard from within.

'Hohohhohoohohohhoohohoohog yes YES YES THIS IS IT! HITACHI! SAY IT WITH ME!'

Sukuna said towards Hitachi who simply sighed, 'Might as well'

As soon as that was said both curses yelled, 'GREAT ASSETS IN THE FRONT AND BACK!!'

Izuku then got a headache while feeling like hitting his head multiple times over and over, 'God damn it!' He screamed mentally as he focused attention to Todo.

"How the hell did we get there? I thought we were about to fight." Izuku asked incredulously.

"Never mind that. I'm trying to evaluate your potential both as a Sorcerer and as a friend. Just answer the question." Todo said as he took on a fighting stance, something that Izuku didn't fail to take note of as he wondered whether the question was a trick to get him to let his guard down, nevertheless deciding to entertain Todo as much as possible.