CHAPTER 49

The smell of blood was strong as Sukuna couldonly cough up a bit of his own blood while distancing himself from the villian, who just gave the King of Curses a mocking laugh while he healed many of the injures Sukuna gave to him.

'Damn it...I can't believe this insect is giving me I've only used it once...and he's still standing'

The thing he was referring to was using his Domain Expansion...he thought that the sure hit effect would take place and render the villian to be nothing but minced meat...but he was wrong.

Sukuna saw that the villian jumped after him with Sukuna blocking the attack with Ryõba and using his hand to cleave one of the villians limbs.

"YOU BITCH!!"

He screamed out while sending a kick towards Sukuna who took the impact that pushes him far from the villian.

"Aw,damn I got too excited" 

The villain said as he was focusing focusing healing his arm.

Sukuna sighed a bit while healing his own injuries...but he was limited time and he knows that Izuku wouldn't be able to take on this bastard with this fucked up boost.

Meanwhile, Mizuki was seen on the ground near Kota, clenching her fist, ‘If I get back to camp, then Aizawa Sensei should be there...but will I be able to get away as far as the camp without getting caught? Impossible. You’re still tired from the training. Don’t think!
If you show your back to the enemy in this state, then you’ll just become prey.
You have no choice but to fight and win right here, right now! This is the only path you can take, Mizuki Yagi! You’re gonna save him, right?! Remember where you came from!’ Mizuki thought, the war in his head ending.

She made up her mind as she steeled her resolve, “Stay back, Kota....I'm gonna help my brother and buy you time so that you run as fast as you can back to camp.” Mizuki instructed Kota.

“‘What? Don’t tell me you’re…! It won’t work! Let’s run! Your attack didn’t work earlier! And that guy said you should leave as well...Besides, you look tired after what you just did…” Kota explained to him, worrying.

“It’s okay.” Mizuki told him, as the villain was fully healed and jumped right after Sukuna....and that was when Mizuki ran towards them with a giant leap while using 100% of OFA in her legs.

Sukuna saw this with widened eyes and screamed for the girl to move..  but then something happened.

Ryõba move on it's own and went towards Mizuki, who simply grabbed the katana and sent a horizontal slash to the villian...the slash itself was pure black with red outlines that pushed back the villian and causes into scream in pain.

Mizuki then landed near Sukuna, who stared at the girl with a suprised look on his face.

"How the hell?"

Mizuki looked at her brother with a serious look on her face, "I'm gonna leave you...not this time...I'm not weak, I've gotten stronger and I'll prove it...ill fogt until my body gives out and I'll keep fighting even then I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN, IZUKU!! SO PLEASE...listen tour little sister...and let me fight by your side"