CHAPTER 82

Togata got a drink from the vending machine while he and Bubble Girl listened to Mizuki’s shoes squeak on the floor along with the screams that came from Izuku.

"HOLD STILL, YOU FOUR FACED BASTARD!!"

When Mirio heard that, he almsot laughed at that.

"It seems those two are really being toyed with, huh?” Bubble Girl asked Togata.

“Yeah, right?” Togata sighed. Reaching for the drink from the machine, Togata realized, ‘I can tell just by listening, right? Sir is serious. Don’t tell me he has no intention of letting Yagi and Itadori in…?’

Meanwhile both teen were seen hopping around the room with great speed with two objectives.

The first being, the one who distracts Nighteye and the second being the one who trus to grab the seal.

Mizuki was one who was doing the 2nd objective.

“After a minute has passed, you back off briefly…” Nighteye explained as Mizuki jumped back from Nighteye, him adding, “...and become uneasy, coming to terms with the reality that you can’t overcome my Foresight.”

‘Sir Nighteye. Quirk: Foresight’

‘The number of moves isn’t making a difference! He can see everything! Is there a way to slip through his Foresight?!’ Mizuki gritted her teeth.

As Izuku was seen blitzing towards the hero who avoided the boy...bit them his eyes widen when a sudden kick was seen that caused the hero to jump back.

"..." he didn't say anything since the look on the boys face rubbed him the wrong way but he kept himself composed.

“I did have some high expectations for you, but… You have enough power to become a symbol, but you’re completely ordinary. In this time when villains are getting excited, and gloom is creeping in… In that case, he should have had Mirio inherit One for All after all.” Nighteye explained to Mizuki

“I love and respect All Might even now. But I didn’t understand his selection of successor.” Nighteye told Mizuki.

Mizuki took a calming breath as her power danced around her, "Allmight was the one who decided to give me his quirk...not just because he felt pity....IT'S BECAUSE HE'S IMPORTANT TO ME!!"

She screamed out as she jumped around the office, thinking, ‘Dad chose me! I will stamp that seal!’

“I will definitely make you acknowledge me!” Mizuki vowed to Nighteye who narrowed his eyes.

"It'll only be futi-!!" Before he could even finish his sentence, a sudden kick was seen with a hand that grabbed the hero by the wrist but Nighteye pushed the individual back.

A chuckle was heard when the individual was Izuku, "You say you can see the future?...so tell me...How is it that you can't see my movements?" He simply said with a grin that plastered on his face.

Mizuki was seen blitzing around the office while Nighteye was Bush avoiding the many attacks from Izuku.

'Good he's dealing with Izuku but Nighteye’s quirk, Foresight! It lets him see the future. But I don’t know how far into the future. If I don’t know, then I’ll need to use more moves and more speed so that I don’t give him time to think between his Foresight and my moves!’ Mizuki planned.