CHARTER 56

“In short, Vlad King Sensei called emergency services, and fifteen minutes later after the villains left, ambulances and fire trucks arrived. Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious conditions from the villains’ gas, and twelve others had major or minor injuries. Thirteen were uninjured....but their were forty-one of us...with one of them leaving and wasn't seen after that. Of the six pros heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing. Meanwhile, on the villain side, two were caught red-handed and arrested…while two others were missing,which meant Leaving those four behind, the other villains disappeared without a trace. As I felt my consciousness fading, I one I didn't sustain any likely injuries...but the fact that the power that helped heal me...might have been the case as the words of that man, Tomura Shigaraki ran through my mind" Mizuki narrated.

‘More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you.’

“The summer training camp that we had all been looking forward to ended in the worst way.” Mizuki narrated.

‘The Next Day (Still Summer Vacation)’

Reporters stood at U.A.’s closed barrier, demanding they open it.
The empty halls and classrooms of the school, then to a meeting happening between Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Snipe and Principal Nezu.

“To be attacked during a training camp meant to prepare students to fight villains… We should be embarrassed by the irony. We feared the revitalization of villains, but our understanding of it was naive. They had already started their war- Their war to destroy hero society.” Nezu sighed.

“Even if we had understood it, would we have been able to defend against it?” Midnight asked, saying, “With all these persistent developments unfolding one after another… Ever since All Might, most organized crime had been weeded out.”

“So we got all too complacent during peaceful times without realizing it, thinking we had time to prepare.” Present Mic agreed.

“I am angry from the bottom of my heart at my own cowardice. While they were fighting desperately, I… was relaxing in the tub.” All Might whispered to himself, disappointed.

“But taking unyielding positions like that, like we had up until now. At the very least none of the students have been kidnapped of that was the case then that would've been U.A.’s greatest failure.” Snipe told them.

“They have stolen the trust people had in us heroes.” Snipe added.

“All the news outlets are filled with criticism of U.A. right now. And it's because the villian were going after Katsuki Bakugo and If they were trying to get Bakugo, then it was probably because his violent side was made common knowledge at the sports festival. Their worst possible choice If he was won over by the villains, then it’s over for U.A. as an educational institution.” Nezu explained, holding up a paper and tablet on the news.

“Well on the topic of trust, there’s something I’d like to say. We can say conclusively now…” Present Mic told them, dropping his voice as he said, “There’s a traitor among us, isn’t there?”

“What weather know is that the Pussycats knew where the training camp would be held! That’s not all that’s suspicious! Using their cellphone location information, even the students-” Present Mic slammed his hands on the table.

“Mic, stop it.” Midnight exclaimed.

“How can I? Let’s clean this place up thoroughly!” Present Mic argued.

“What about you? Can you prove that you’re 100% innocent? Can you assert that everyone here is innocent?” Snipe asked Present Mic, making him quiet as Snipe added, “If we suspect each other, then we’ll destroy ourselves from the inside.”

“We aren't completely innocent either, though. For now, what we must do as a school is guarantee the safety of the students. With the suspected leaked, there’s something I’ve been thinking about doing for a while now. That’s-” Nezu explained.

“A phone call is here! A phone call-” All Might’s phone rang before he stopped it, saying, “Excuse me, I have to take this.”

“Shut off your phone!” Present Mic scolded All Might as he walked outside.

‘His ringtone’s so lame…’ Midnight thought.

‘The Symbol Peace can’t even save his own students…? What hero…?’ All Might thought as he clenched his fist. Looking at his phone, he placed it to his ear, answering, “Sorry, what is it, Tsukauchi?”

“We just got the statements from Aizawa and Vlad King, but there’s been an unexpected development! We may be able to determine the whereabouts of the League of Villains.” Tsukauchi told All Might.

“Really, Tsukauchi?” All Might asked, shocked.

“Yeah. About two weeks ago, one of my subordinates was gathering information and found out a man with a patchwork face was seen going into a building that was supposed to be vacant. The man was said to be in his twenties, so he checked the records for past criminals but didn’t see anything notable. After checking with the owner of the building, he found out that there was a sort of hidden bar there, so he thought it was unrelated to our investigation and ignored it. But one of the villains who were unsuccessful to kidnap one of the students, had the same markings! With the situation as it is, once we find evidence, we’ll be on them at once! This is top secret. I’m only telling you because it’s you. We’re planning and asking for cooperation from a lot of pro heroes for this rescue and cleanup mission. All Might, please lend us your power, too!” Tsukauchi explained to All Might. When Tsukauchi didn’t get an answer, he asked, “All Might?”

Aizawa and Vlad looked at each other behind Tsukauchi.

All Might started transforming into his muscular form, saying into the phone, “I… had a wonderful friend. This is what I’ll say when I meet those guys: ‘I am here… to counterattack.’

Reports of the incident were everywhere, on every channel, summarizing what happened until someone turned off their TV, Shigaraki’s face reflecting on the screen, with a pissed off look on his face.

"...We failed to even capture Katsuki Bakugo...but...I’m really grateful for all the publicity we’ve been getting...however I'm still ticked off" Shigaraki sighed, while clenching a picture of a pink haired young man , "This brat, ruined our chances to change one of the students to be on our side...I don't know why...But I can help to just turn this bastard ijot nothing but dust" he said as he destroyed the picture.

Meanwhile in a two story apartment, we see Izuku drying our his hair that was finally back to its natural color.

"Alright...I giess ishlud pay my lil sister a visit"

He said while grabbing his clothes he was going to wear today.

Before he left, he turns his attention towards the person that was laying 8n the bed.

"...honestly what you did Sukuna...I pray it doesn't bite me in the ass"

"Quit being dramatic, I did what needs to be done so you should be grateful...besides, we need her help in order to find the thing that needs to be found, so we might as well get this over with"

Sukuna said via from Izuku's left side of his face.

Izuku could only sigh, "Yeah...Alright the sooner we do this...the sooner I can see my friends again.

Izuku said as he closed the door, leaving both his katana and the person that was still asleep.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy....honestly tell me what you guys think.