CHAPTER 43

Right now, we see Class 1-B, who stood outside the facility building they were staying at for the training camp, a few of them yawning.

"Develop our quirks?" Kendo questioned.

"Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly." Vlad told them before walking off, adding, "Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn." Vlad finished.

"Sir...! Sorry that we are such disappointing students!" Tetsutetsu cried.

"Even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?" a girl with green hair asked.

"Can you be more specific?" a guy with a beetle head sighed.

"Quirks are the same as a muscle. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do! Break through your limits!" Vlad explained, making the class groan.

Bakugo threw his hands out of the water, making a huge explosion with his quirk.

"Katsuki Bakugo. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!" Present Mic narrated.

"Damn it!" Bakugo yelled as he put his hands back in the water.

"Shoto Todoroki." Present Mic continued as Todoroki shot out ice around the bucket of water he was sitting in, "Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! He might be able to use both quirks at once eventually!"

Todoroki took several breaths in before slapping his right hand against the bucket, sending ice over the flames he made.

Sero stood on a cliffside, shooting his tape out from both elbows.

"Hanta Sero. By having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed."

"-and Mashirao Ojiro."
"Come at me!" Kirishima yelled as he re-hardened his arms.

"By having Ojiro use his Tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks."

Kaminari stood on a hill, with a huge battery, holding onto the wires while electricity surrounded him.

"Denki Kaminari. By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity."

"In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. It's also good for helping him become less shy."
Koda continued yelling out while Aoyama repeatedly shot out his naval laser.

"Yuga Aoyama. Training to get his body used to Naval Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser."

In a cave, screams echoed from the inside.

"Fumikage Tokoyami. Training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark."

Uraraka rolled downhill in a bubble ball, squeezing her mouth shut.

"Ochaco Uraraka. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on."

"Tenya Iida by running long enough to increase his leg strength and stamina."