CHAPTER 13

Sukuna could only be confused when he heard the green hair girl call him Big Brother along with the blonde haired boy that called him a different name, 'Well, Well it looks like you've got friends here brat'

'...'

'Still not saying anything? Oh well'

Katsuki couldn't help but feel his arms shake as he look at the boy he once knew from the past...but he looks different as if he has this killing intent around him.

Shigaraki meanwhile was seen scratching his neck at the unknown player, 'Oi Oi Oi!Who is this brat?!He's ruining the game!'

Sukuna had a thoughtful look on his face, 'Oi brat, you better do something otherwise I might just kill these kids that are your friends'

'...even if I try...you'd still kill them'

As Sukuna heard that...he just laughed which irked Shigaraki the most.

he just laughed which irked Shigaraki the most

'Oh this will be fun'

"That's it! NOMU, kill him!!"

As if a switch flipped on, The Nomu rushed towards Sukuna and grabbing his leg.

All Sukuna did was look down at the Nomu with a raised eyebrow as the creature proceeds to try and slam him into the ground.

"Oi oi oi, Don't think you can interrupt my plans. Especially since you're missing an arm.' Sukuna said while holding up the Nomu's arm with nonchalant look on his face with Shigaraki widening his eyes.

"What?! I didn't even see it happen!"

But the Nomu simply regenerates its arm back with Sukuna just scoffed, "What, you think I'm Impressed? You're just like the Special-Grade
All bark and no bite..."

Shigaraki: Dammit!! This brat!!
He's toying with my NOMU.
Well...

Shigaraki then rushed towards Sukuna and touches his arm.

Shigaraki: Let's see if you can beat him with one arm, you stupid brat!

Mizuki: IZUKU!!!

But Sukuna simply looked at Shigaraki with a little bit of interest which disappeared quickly, "Hmm, that power of yours is interesting...To bad its not worth my time"

Shigaraki: What?!

Sukuna then regenerates his arm which set off a look of shock on Katsuki's face, "What! That's not possible!"