CHAPTER 32

Geto strolled leisurely through the sewers with his hands in his pockets. He stopped at the scene of the battle, whistling at the sight before him.

Suddenly, the pile of rubble moved. "What?”

A worm-like figure emerged from underneath the rubble, morphing into the form of a man. It was Mahito, who laughed heartily. “Unlike his appearance, he's really reckless!”

Geto said, “You had a great fight.”
Mahito grinned, “Geto! That guy was interesting. I've learned a lot."

"Heh…”

Mahito continued, "Even if I was crushed, I wouldn't die as long as I maintained the shape of my soul. Consuming cursed energy is also a type of self-sufficiency," he raised his index finger, which transformed into a sharp blade. "And no matter how much I change my soul, there's no risk at all. I'll try something even bolder next time. Geto, give me some clothes."

“No. Where's the Jujutsu Sorcerer who fought with you?”

"I have no idea. He said he was going to retreat for a while. Maybe he's still stuck under the rubble."

"What? You're going to Yoshino Junpei's house? That's..." Ijichi's concern was palpable as he spoke to Izuku over the phone.

Izuku meanwhile didn't seem bothered by Ijichi's worry, responding calmly, "It’s okay. I'm just going to have dinner.”

“Dinner?!” Ijichi couldn't believe what he was hearing, “I'll come right away. If something feels wrong, please get out of there.”

As Ijichi hung up the phone, he couldn't help but think to himself, 'Even if Junpei Yoshino was the perpetrator of this incident, there's no way the current Midoriya-kun will be taken down that easily.’

He let out a dramatic sigh, his frown deepening, ‘But this is my negligence as his supervisor… Let's not talk about the carefree Gojo-san. If I get scolded by Nanami-san, the most mature man ever, I might cry!’

Feeling the pressure, Ijichi quickly started the car and exclaimed, “Let's hurry up! I don't want to cry in front of others at this age!”

Ijichi's phone vibrated suddenly, and he looked down to see that Nanami Kento was calling him.

“Aah! He called earlier than I expected!” Ijichi exclaimed, his voice trembling with fear. “I'm going to get scolded!”

He answered the call and said, "Yes, I'm sorry."

“Hm?” Nanami was leaning on the sink, his other hand holding a cloth to his waist to stop the bleeding. Two balls of used cloths lay on the sink, stained with blood.

“I sent you my location just now, please pick me up,” Nanami said. “I'll go back to Jujutsu High School and find Ieiri-san for treatment.”

“Treatment?” Ijichi asked with concern.

Nanami assured him, "I'm fine. It's not fatal."