CHAPTER 92

If you'd asked Izuku if he was the sanest person, he would've said yes right away....if it was back when before he ate one of Sukuna's fingers but now he would literally just look at you and flip you off since right now after getting Eri back safely and being chewed out by his friends, he was inside his room....unable to move from his bed by naked bodies of three girls.

Himiko Toga, the once ex-villian that's now a sentient cursed weapon hybrid.

Ryoba, a cursed weapon that belonged to the deceased Hero Killer Stain who partook a dangerous dose of residue Cursed energy that belonged to Sukuna with the weapon now in the possession of Izuku...with said weapon having a human form while laying close to the boys lower region.

And finally we have Nobara Kugisaki, a first year student and also Izuku's friend....with Benefits? He was confused since she asked him to sleep with her before he left on his rescue mission.

Right now he was simply sighing as he replaced himself with one of the pillows while leaning on his desk with a spare engraved cursed knife that was on top of the desk.

'Why did you escape every man's dream? If it were me I would be sucking on one of those girls perky heavenly mounds of flesh!'

[Sukuna, it's too early in the morning for your antics]

'Oh come on, he already got laid by the Kugisaki Girl, at least he should've done a fourway pleasure ride!'

With that Izuku had to cut off the link with him facepalming while trying not to laugh because it might wake up the girls, so he decided to put on some training clothes and head out towards where the track field was.

As he stood in the center, he took out a few of the special knives that held his cursed energy.

With a determined look in his eyes he started to practice with the knives to be used in close range along with blitzing around as fast as he can.

As he conon for about 10 minutes with sweet dripping form his forehead, he couldn't help but notice the slight glint of something sailing towards at the last second, with great precision he sent one of his knives that intercepted what appeared to be a long staff that was stabbed onto the ground with his knife not being too far from the wepaon.

Izuku landed with grace as he looked over to the person who decided to attack and he wasn't surprised at all when he saw that it was Maki, who walked towards the boy with her hands on her waist.

"Well aren't you full of more surprises" Maki said as Izuku simply twirling one of his knives in his hand, "So what can I do for the deadly weapon specialist?" Izuku asked with Mai simply grabbing her weapon and going into a stance.

"I've heard about the little deal you gave to Mai"

As soon as Izuku heard that, he observed Maki with the girl narrowing her eyes.

"If you're trying to undress, I'll gouge out your eyes" She said.

'Oh God, I hope he can actually do that, so that I can see those melons that are ready to pop!'

Izuku sighed at Sukuna's antics, focusing back onto Maki, "For your information, I wasn't trying to to undress you, it's just that you seem a bit calm even when you heard the kind of proposal I gave to Mai, are you interesting in my plan?" Izuku asked with Maki just smirking.

"IF you can best me, I'll let you find out" she said with Izuku sighed as held  two knives each in his hands as he got into a stance of his own, "I won't be Gentle"

As Izuku said that, Maki slightly blush for a split second.

As Izuku took a breath, he planted his foot hard enough onto the ground for the dirt to br lifted as he dashed towards Maki, who grinned at the boys speed as she got ready when he started using his knives to use against her in close combat with her using her staff to easily evade the attacks but that wasn't enough for the sudden teleportation that Izuku was using to disrupt her but she was still quick on her toes as both teens fought with smiles on their faces, counter attacking, dodging each others blows and blocking as well.

Izuku then sent one of his knives at Maki who avoided it with Izuku dashing towards her with the girl seeing him disappear making her grin as she went over the knife the boy threw to catch him by surprise...but she saw the discarded knife laying not too far from her as her eyes widened when she was suddenly throew the ground with her weapon disarmed fro her hand as she was held firmly onto the ground with her hands held tightly with Izuku taking a breath with a grin on his face.

"Looks like I won our little spar" as he said that, he saw the blush on the girls face that caused him to loosen his hold on Maki which she used to her advantage to be the one on top of him.

With Izuku given the girl a blank look, "remember, I won our spar, so what did you think of the proposal that I gave to your twin?"

As Izuku said....Maki got close to the boy and then whispered something into his ear while getting up from the ground and the left the boy to widen his eyes.

'It will happen....YESYES YESYESYESYESUESEYSYSYYDHXNCKFMFMXMCMCMFJJFJXJDNFJFJXJXJFJFJXJXJCJFCJJCKFJXJDJDJFFJFJDJFJF'

[DEAR GOD! IZUKU! SUKUNA JUST FUCKING BROKE!]

But Izuku was in his own little world with a blush that travelled all over his body.

"...This is gonna drain me entirely" that's all he said as he stated at the sky  with a sigh that escaped his lips.

Right now a week went by where we see the four first years of jujutsu high being driven to the location of their next mission.

Megumi was busy going over one of Izuku's notebooks that he updated, Nobara was seen sitting on Izuku's lap with her eyes closed as she was listening to the boys heartbeat while Junpei was trying not to laugh at his brothers situation with the said boy just looking at the window, tightly gripping Himiko and Ryõba with his eyes narrowed.

'I can feel it, one of your fingers is close , Sukuna'

Sukuna didn't say anything when he heard that as he had a serious look on his face while Hitachi was in a lotus stance wheel staring at the waves before him.

[I guess, we're lowkey gonna be facing a curse that's very strong,this will be interesting]

Chapter End.
Well it's been a while so hope you guys enjoy.