CHAPTER 47

Through the forest, Bakugo; covering his mouth, and Todoroki walked, Todoroki carrying Tsuburaba on his back.
“Damn it…!” Bakugo breathed.

“We need to worry about the others, but we have no choice. We’ll avoid the finish line and get back to camp. Let’s leave this to Ragdoll, who’s at the halfway point.” Todoroki told Bakugo.

“Don’t tell me what to d-” Bakugo groaned before they both gasped.

The villain with the black clothing around him bent over a hand laying on the ground.

“Someone there? That’s… Hey, who was in front of us?” Bakugo uttered to Todoroki.

“Tokoyami and… Shoji.” Todoroki answered.

“I shouldn't waste time...I have to work… I was captivated… Oh, no… what beautiful flesh… Oh, don’t tempt me… I have a job to do…” the villain uttered, getting up and glancing back at Todoroki and Bakugo.

Bakugo removed the hand over his mouth and nose, grinning, “Don’t fight?”

In the clearing, Mandalay and Tiger were with the two villains, Spinner yelling as he fought, “You fake heroes who only care about themselves are targets to be purged!”

Spinner swung his huge sword at Mandalay, who dodged out of the way, activating her Telepath, echoing, “Spinner, even though you’re a villain, you’re pretty cool. Your face is my type.”

“Huh?” Spinner uttered.

“That was a dirty trick, you harlot!” Spinner shouted as Mandalay started glowing with the same pink aura Pixie-Bob had, heading for Mag.

“Come here, pet kitty.” Mag hummed before Tiger shoved Mag out of the way, the pink aura around Mandalay disappearing.

“I won’t fall for the same thing twice!” Tiger vowed. Mandalay fell to the ground while Tiger dueled with Mag.
“Kenji Hikiishi. Villain name: Magne. Nine counts of aggravated robbery, three murders, and 29 attempted murders!” Tiger monologues while fighting. Tiger sent an uppercut that Magne stopped.

“Oh my, am I famous?” Magne teased.

“What did you come here for, criminal?” Tiger demanded.

“Tiger, something’s off! I still haven’t gotten a response from Ragdoll! Normally, she would have replied right away.” Mandalay told Tiger.

Magne grinned. “Oh my…”

The place Ragdoll was, blood littered the grass.

“I wonder why that is…” Magne hummed.

Back at Kota’s hideout, the villain laughed, “You’ll definitely save him? That sounds just like what someone who wants to be a hero would say. Your kind show up everywhere, talking about justice.”

"Ans what's wrong with that?" Izuku said as he glared at the villian.

"Oh? You're the one who kicked me...I gotta say you're strong but you're mediocre at best" the villian said with Izuku getting into a stance.

"I'll show you fucking mediocre!"

'Brat! Their's a kid here!'
'So! It's not like he hasn't hear that swear word!'

Meanwhile Mizuki took a step closer to Kota as the villain brought his attention towards her, “You’re the one called Yagi, right? This is perfect. We were told to take the initiative and kill you.”