CHAPTER 80

The Following Day came by which led to be a weekend for the students of Class 1A where we see both Kaminari and Mineta brushing their teeth as they talked to Kirishima and Tokoyami in the common area.

“A day off, huh?” Kaminari sighed.

“We were rushing around with the special training and provisional licensing exam, so I’m glad we can take it easy today…” Mineta hummed.

“Morning!” Mizuki rushed by in her uniform.

“Take it easy…” Mineta sighed.

“Those two over there have their provisional license training course on the weekend, huh?” Kaminari looked out the window to see Bakugo and Todoroki walking outside while Mizuki was seen rushing by them.

“You should be thankful to the teachers. Even after you fought with Midoriya at school, they didn’t take away your chance to retake the provisional licensing exam.” Todoroki told Bakugo.

“Shut up…” Bakugo groaned.

“We need to catch up to them as soon as possible.” Todoroki added.

“I said, shut up! Walk behind me, damn it!” Bakugo yelled.

Meanwhile Izuku was seen observing everything while being manhandled by the pink haired girl.

"Mina, I really need to go"

"Awwww but why? You can stay bit more longer, right?" Saging thiswhiel giving him a cute pouting face which got him to chuckle.

'Its not a good idea to refuse the proposal of something that's down right cute, Izuku, accept it....AND THEN PLOW HER SO SHE CAN ONLY SCREAM YOUR NAME!!'

[SUKUNA! DO NOT MAKE ME GET THE WATER SQUITER!!]

'YOU DARE TRY THAT TO ME? ME?! I AIN'T NO CAT THAT NEEDS A TIME OUT YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHOT!!'

A small bit of silence was heard....and then the sound of something being squirted along with the screams of profanity.

'GAAAAAAHHHHH!! MY EYES! IT'S IN MY EYES!!'

Izuku could only sigh while getting out of the grip from the girl, "I really to stay....bit I still have business I need to take care of, after that....let's go shopping just the two of us"

He didn't get to hear anything from Mina since he already left....but he had a feeling that he's gonna enjoy that girls company a lot.

“You guys wanna come?” Kaminari asked them about joining their study session with Yaoyorozu while having to see the scene that caused a friend of his to cry tears of blood.

“Sorry, we’re busy today, too.” Kirishima apologized.

“What side dishes should I have today…?” Mineta asked himself recovering from the scene.

“Everyone’s got their own lifestyles…” Kaminari sighed.

Meanwhile we see both Togata and Mizuki stood outside of a building.