CHAPTER 20

[A few days ago]

Mizuki Yagi stared and was approaching a dilapidated building, presumably where her internship would be located.

Mizuki hesitantly entered the building, calling out as she did so. When she saw what lay past the door, she immediately freaked out.

But the person who was laying on the ground, who goes by Gran Torino suddenly lifted his head and declared he was alive, and Mizuki repeated it while still screaming with Gran Torino laughing at how Mizuku was easily scared.

The elderly hero was shown standing up then, explaining how he'd been carrying his ketchup covered food but tripped and fell into it. He asked for Mizuki's name which she did..only for the hero to act like he hadn't heard her and asked Mizuki to repeat it. He then fell back down onto his butt and declared he wanted something to eat, then called Mizuki 'Nana' which was comfusubf for the girl for the old man to call her a name she never heard before while Torino was visibly shaking the whole time.

Mizuki couldn't help but sigh as she politely excused herself to make a phone call, planning to call her Dad and ask for advice about what to do given her mentor's apparent mental state. Before it could go through though, she was distracted by Gran Torino opening the case for her hero costume.

Mizuki started to protest, but was taken aback by Gran's serious voice telling her to put her suit on and show off how much she knew how to handle OFA. Of course, as soon as Mizuki started to take him seriously, Gran asked who she was again which got her to hit the floor.

Meanwhile in a secret room, we see Izuku alone with him being in a meditative state with Eri watching how Izuku was being covered in curse energy as she too copied him with her own curse energy surrounding her with Gojo watching this in amusement.

'I wonder what you're doing there, Izuku?' Gojo thought.

In Izuku's subconscious both him and Sukuna were fighting as if their lives were on the line with Sukuna having wide grin on his face as Izuku was gaining a grin of his own.

Back with Mizuki she was seeming telling Gran Torino that she needed to figure out OFA fast, since All Might was running out of time, and that meant she couldn't waste time playing games here and turned to go.

Suddenly, Gran Torino pushed off from the ground and started zooming around the room, at one point coming within an inch of hitting Mizuki before landing and sticking just above the doorway.

Mizuki looked up at him in shock, and the hero declared that made it all the more important that Mizuki show off with OFA.

The lighting made Gran's face look eerie as he spoke about watching the sports festival. He said that the way Mizuki used her power during the festival was 'unthinkable' and that All Might was a novice when it came to teaching.

A quick flashback showed All Might referring to the students as 'zygotes' which was the word Gran used to refer to Mizuki at one point. She decided that the use of the same phrase plus them both playing dumb in the same way meant that this man really had been her father's teacher.

Gran declared that he couldn't stand to see OFA being used that way so he would teach her how to use it.

Mizuki simply gave him a determined smile and said she looked forward to working with him.

'To get stronger...to protect...the ones who I care...and to not make the same mistake...not again' Mizuki thought within her mind the sparks of OFA reacted to her will.

As Mizuki got her suit on, she found a note about how her gear had been given some upgrades. She was a bit put out that they hadn't asked her about it.

Once Mizuki was dressed and said she was ready, Gran told her to fire off OFA

This got her to immediately start worrying about doing it indoors in case she accidentally did it at 100%. Gran told her she was a chatterbox.

As Gran suddenly jumped and started bouncing and zipping around the room again. He changed direction suddenly and nailed Mizuki in the back with his foot.

Mizuki stepped forward and stopped a bit from falling on the ground and asked if they were really going into combat right away, just as Gran landed on, and destroyed, a microwave.

Gran said he didn't expect the ninth holder to be such a 'wet blanket' and repeated that All Might was a novice.

Gran started zipping around the room again, and got in two hits to Mizuki while she was trying to process everything.

Gran continued flying around, but now Mizuki's analytical mind had been given enough time to assert itself. She felt that Gran passed behind her twice, and figured out what direction he would be coming from next. She quickly turned to face Gran and started to power up OFA, but Gran still managed to dodge it and took Mizuki down.

"The way I see it, you're using OFA, You should have understood it done by the very aspect of it...bit because of your admiration of your own dear old Dad and sense of duty, it's weighing you down."

Gran Torino while admitting Mizuki needed to get stronger fast because her enemies wouldn't wait for her to do so. Gran then said that Mizuki was thinking of OFA as being more special than it really was.

This got Mizuki clutch her fist as the face of your dead brother flashed in her mind, "So what should I do?"

Gran saw the way how she clenched her fist that it made. hom curious, "Right now...all you need to do is think about yourself"

As Gran Torino said that, he left Mizuki there alone with girl bring confused as Torino went to get some food.

'Think about myself?...I...don't know...'

She thought while she placed her legs close to her chest with her mind playing out...a memory...that wasn't her own and yet...it felt so familiar with her as a young child...with her brother...her father...and...her mother...wait...mothers?

Chapter End.
Well here's another chapter but it's focusing on Izuku's younger sister, Mizuki Yagi and this...is the Stain Arc,sorry that I had to skip the the Sports Festival Arc but it had to be done.
Anyways stay safe and peace out.