CHAPTER 40

A few days prior was where we left off where Izuku told Gojo about doing a temporary transfer.

Gojo for one thing had a suprised look on his face.

"Seriously?"

As Gojo asked that, Izuku nodded his head with Nanami just observing the conversation between student and teacher.

"What brought this up?" As Gojo asked this Izuku explained about the incident that occurred with Stain which did got Gojo to be interested on how a person with a quirk was able to have cursed energy that was similar or rather identical to Sukuna's cirsed energy with Izuku saying he wanted to transfer to UA because of the possibility that he might find a way to be able to get whatever object that has Sukuna's cursed energy because of the UA Students or rather class 1A having a close proximity to be into trouble with villians that might have a connection towards Sukuna because Izuku figured out that it's because of Allmight, with him being part of UA which will resurface those who wanted to harm the hero.

'Or maybe....you just want to meet your sister?'

"Is it because you want to see your sister again?"

Both Sukuna and Gojo asked him which got him to scratch the back of his head.

"Well that's part of it...but I jsur have this feeling....that I need to be there...and also get to the bottom of this...with whoever has the object that contains Sukuna's cursed energy"

Gojo hummed a bit...until he laughed, "Alright, I can say no to one of my students...all I get things organized...while you find a way to disguise yourself since you're technically dead"

As Gojo said that, Izuku thought on what he needed to change his appearance.

'Hey, let me help you on that'

'And why do you need to do that?'

'Because I can do it much better than whatever halfbaked idea you're gonna be thinking of'

This just got Izuku to sigh while going over to Nanami to talk about anything related to techniques that can be suitable for the boy.

It only took a week for Gojo to get things ready while Izuku was helping Junpei to get used to being now part of the Sorcery world while also telling him that he's got something to do which will take awhile but Junpei understood.