CHAPTER 17

Right now we see Fushiguro and the rest of the gang.

"Carrying cursed tools huh? I agree with supplementing my close combat with weapons, but with my cursed technique, I want to be able to free up both hands at any time. With swords, you lose time sheathing them. 
Zen'in-senpai, you often carry more than two around with you, right?
How do you do that?" Fushiguro asked Maki who simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Simple... I make Panda carry them." She says in a dramatic way with Panda, who was seen getting up and flexing.

Fushiguro mentallyhad a blank look on his face, 'I shouldn't have asked, part two' Fushiguro thought.

"Some sorcerers keep cursed spirits that can store and retrieve objects." Panda stated.

"He can't do that. It's a rare thing and it takes time to tame them, as well but if you find any, let me know." Maki said.

"A years supply of Calpas." Panda said.

Meanwhile Fushiguro thinks about the words Sukuna said to him.

"I don't get it, though.
Why did you run back then?
What a waste of talent."

Fushiguro could only be confused, 'I have the potential to beat special-grades? Is that what he meant by that?'

He thought as he touches the ground and his fingers start to seep into the ground.

Toge points at this, "Tuna, tuna."

Maki: Huh? What?

Fushiguro: Senpai. I think I can do it.

Not all the group was with Fushiguro as we see Nobara standing around at the shopping district.

Nobara: Ura-Hara! Where's Ura-Hara?! Underground?!

We cut back to Izuku laying on the couch as he was watching a movie in order to control his cursed energy flow.

???: Do I cut the red wire, or the blue wire?

??? 2: You know, in the area where I use to live, the designated trash bags...

???: Hey, what are you going on about right now?

??? 2: Were red for plastic trash and blue for combustible trash. I always thought, shouldn't it be the opposite?
It should be red! Anyone would go with red!

???: I'll trust you.

Izuku was busy drinking his soda can intensely as the scene plays out.
Unfortunately for him, he was promptly punched in the face by the cursed corpse but Izuku caught it at the last minute, "Don't do that while I'm drinking soda!"

Izuku said while Eri was sitting next to him, watching the movie while having her own drink and snack to enjoy.

'...what kind of movie is this?'

'It's not about understanding them ivie but to enjoy it, Ryomen'