CHAPTER 77

“The next thing I’m aiming for is to participate in the hero work study, where we go work with pro heroes at their agencies.” Mizuki narrated as she sat in her dorm room, calling someone.

“Huh? Work study? Who are you again?” Gran Torino on the other end asked.

“I was wondering if you took any students for them…” Mizuki answered while holding a picture frame in her hand.

“Sorry, I’m working on something else right now, so I can’t take care of you.” Gran Torino told Mizuki, realizing, “Oh yeah, you were the useless successor with no one but me asking for you after the sports festival!”

When She heard that, she sweat drop on how bold faced the old timer pro hero was but she just had a determined look on her face but before she could say anything.

“Can’t All Might introduce you to some people? Like his old sidekick, Nighteye.” Gran Torino suggested, talking about the tall man wearing glasses.

When Mizuki heard that, she had a confused look on her face but nevertheless thanked Gran Torino and ended the call while looking over to the picture frame with a smile on her face, the picture had both her and her brother,both smiling with Izuku placing his hand on her head while she couldn't help nut laugh while placing the picture frame down with a sigh that escaped her lips.

"I wonder where he is?" She said out loud while looking over her hand that held a previous injury she had from the Sports festival, she clenched her fist as she saw a flicker of bluish energy.

"This was something Izuku used, same with Kota....I wonder if do see him, would he help me understand what this is?" She said but she shook her head and head out gi meet up with her friends.

Meanwhile, we see a pale young man of a narrow build with short, shaggy, auburn hair parted to the right. His eyes were thin, irises small and gold, with relatively long lower eyelashes and small eyebrows with three piercings in his left ear.

The outfit he was wearing was a black dress shirt with matching dress pants, a pale gray tie around his neck, a belt with a long, thin buckle around his waist, and three beaded lobe piercings in his left ear. Over this, he wears a dark olive-green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar and white lace-up sneakers with tan soles and no socks. With his most distinguishing features were the white surgical gloves he wears on his hands and the magenta plague mask he wears over his mouth, which is tipped and embroidered with gold.

This young man was walking with one of the member of the league of villians, Twice eith said villian walking the young man towards a warehouse, the young man started go cough with a disgusted look that was shown from his eyes, “Give me a break… This place is so dusty… I feel like I’ll get sick.”

"Don't worry the guys inside have already been sick for a while!” Twice told the plague mask fellow about the people inside as he slid open the doors, the rest of the League waiting inside.