CHAPTER 16

In a small looking apartment, we see Fushiguro standing in front of a women, this women being the mother of Okazaki Tadashi.

"By the time we arrived on the scene, your son was already dead."

As Fushiguro said that, the mother was shocked at the news.

"To be honest, I was skeptical about saving any of the people in there but my friend was different. He wasn't successful, but he tried to bring your son's body back for you after we confirmed his death."

He then pulls something inside a plastic sealed bag, "Take this, at least."

He hands the bag to the women.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to save Tadashi." Fushiguro said as he bows to the women.

"It's all right. Don't apologise. I'm the only one who will mourn his passing, anyway..." Mrs. Tadashi said as she breaks down in tears on the floor.

We then returned to the track field at Jujutsu High, where Nobara and Panda were racing each other across the field.

That was when Fushiguro arrived, "You're late, Megumi." Maki said.

"Kelp" Toge respond.

"What were doing that took you so long to get here?"

"What does that matter?"

This just made Maki to sigh and saying to forget about it that was until Fushiguro decided to ask Maki something, "What kinds of people do you want to save as a Jujutsu sorcerer?"

This got Maku confused but still answered Megumi's question, "It's not like I care if my actions save anyone."

As she finished that...all Megumi could was sigh, " I shouldn't have asked."

That little remark got Maki riled up but before she could even make an attempt to attack

"Fushiguro!"

He heard his name being called as he saw Nobara being swirled around.

"Quit asking interview prep questions! Switch with me! I'm sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy some cute tracksuits!" She says out loud having enough while Panda decided to do something,"Here we go!"