CHAPTER 57

Izuku was seen walking the streets with a bag in his hand while also having his hoodie covering his head while also wearing fake eye contacts to hide his natural eye color.

At a hospital, Mizuki narrated, “The day after that… As for me, I had been brought to a hospital near the training camp after the incident, and for two days, I was in and out of consciousness with convulsions, delirious with fever. During that time, apparently Recovery Girl came and healed me, though I didn't have much injuries and the police came to visit, but I don’t remember a thing.”

Mizuki simply opened her eyes slowly and raised her body a bit while glancing at the table next to her, at the bowl of fruit.

She slowly grabbed one of the fruit which was an apple and took a bite into it, savoring the sweet taste while her mind replayed back...to the fight she had with Muscular and being able to fight by her brothers side with Kota helping them.

“That's right...Kota… I wonder if he’s okay…” she muttered as she finished her apple and tossed the apple cake into the trash bin.

"I do wonder where you are, Izuku...it would be nice to actually just talk to you"

As she said that, A knock on her door came before someone slid the door open, Kaminari smiling, “Oh, Yagi, you’re awake!”

Mizuki simply glanced at the door as almost everyone from her class came in the room.

“Did you see the news? The media’s swarming the school right now.” Kaminari told Mizuki.

“It’s way worse than in the spring.” Sato added as he closed the door.

“We’ve got a melon! We brought it together! A big melon!” Mineta cheered, holding the melon.

“I caused you trouble, Mizuki…” Tokoyami whispered.

“No, I did, too…” Mizuki smiled awkwardly, uttering, “Did everyone from Class A come?”

“No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains’ gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came…” Iida explained.
“Fifteen of us…” Uraraka added as she scoffed.

“Because Bakugo’s not here.” Todoroki said bluntly.

"...pfft"

A sound was heard that came from Mizuki until she laughed which brought a warm atmosphere that surrounded her classmates.

"Yeah...I can tell he wouldn't even come here at all...but there is someone who we haven't seen nor heard from" Mizuki said which got her classmates to wonder.

Until Iida widens his eyes, "You're referring to Itadori-kun?"

Mizuki simply nodded her head.

"You're right, honestly the thing that we heard from Shoji-kun, Tokoyami-kun and Todoroki-kun...Itadori-kun was someone who went plus ultra and made sure Bakugo wasn't in the villains clutches"