CHAPTER 79

One was for certain, Mizuki was really confused when she looked towards the person who simply smiled at her.

"W-What....what are you doing here, Itadori?" Mizuki asked since Izuku was back into his disguise, even though he was internally irked to put on the pink hair dye again with a certain curse who was laughing.

Itadori simply stood up from his chair and walked towards the girl, "Well I decided to why not drop by and see one of my friends I met during the summer camp, even though it was short, I had a great time there...minus the whole villian attack" he this while scratching his head a bit.

A simpy cough brought the two teens to focus their eyes towards the one and only chimera who was the principal of UA high.

"Well it is nice to see you again Mr. Itadori....but let me remind you that the only reason you were able to even enter the school was because of that special card, besides that, I do wonder on what you're actually doing here whol being so far from your school" Nezu said while observing the boy.

Itadori or rather Izuku simply sighed whoel having a serious look on his face, "Let's just say...I want to see how amazing UA high is" he said with a smile that dawned on his face with Mizuki raising her eyebrows at what she just heard with Nezu simply taking a sip of his tea.

"If that's why you're here, then it's good that I called Miss Yagi, since she will be the one who will supervise you while in UA's grounds and I hope you don't ciase any trouble for my students here while you're on your visit" Nezu said with a smile which got Izuku to nod his head.

With that being said, Nezu told the teens that they can leave with Mizuki closing the door....and then grabbed the boy into a bone crushing hug that didn't hurt him since he was smiling.

"I'm glad to see you again...but what exactly is your re-" before she coidl say anything, Izuku silenced her.

"I'll tell you when they're aren't any eyes on us" he simply said as he dawned a wide grin on his face, "In the mean time, why don't you show me where your classmates are, it would've nice to see them again"

As he said that, Mizuki chuckled while she nodded her head.

The duo walked for a bit while conversing to pass the time.

Izuou could only let out a whistle at what he was seeing before him.

"So this is where you and your classmates are staying huh? Not bad" he said as he observed the dormitory before him.

"Yep, it was rather sudden but me and the others are getting used to it" she said as they were now in front of the front door.